Heavily modded game has stopped working properly

w0mpy

Wondering if anyone could shed some light on the issues I'm having:

I've been playing a game for quite awhile now with about ~100 mods installed including sexlab, cursed loot, and quite a few others from this site. Everything ran quite well with some minor hiccups every so often (maybe a ctd every several hours of playtime). Played the game up until level 42 when everything has suddenly stopped triggering correctly. Sexlab animations will no longer run (nothing happens and game goes on), cursed loot events fail most of the time, defeat events have become buggy etc.

I've tried to mess around in the debug of some mods to see if I could fix the problems with no success. Is there any actions I can take to try to salvage my game or is it pretty much load to an earlier state where things worked? The unfortunate part in that is I have no saves from before the issues started as I was playing the game standard for the whole evening and didn't notice the mods weren't working any longer.

Archived