A Few Questions

schijnn

Before I get to the questions, I wanted to thank Ashal for creating this site, and everyone else for building such a friendly and open-minded community. You guys are awesome!

First, about TamagoClub: I have futanari turned on (through whicever mod enables that), and wondered if there was a way for two futa girls to get each other pregnant. (My character has been 'visiting' Falanu Hlaalu regularly, and I would love for them to have each others' babies). Also, if/when my character does get pregnant, I'd love to have the kid as a companion, and was hoping there was some way to achieve this without CM Partners.

Second, all the animals in the game seem to be missing their 'equipment'. I assume I'm missing something, LoversCreatures perhaps?

Third, I like the idea behind LoversBitch, except for the fact that you're 'mated' to a dog. Is there any way to change this? I would love to have one of those awesome jewelry-wearing tigers from Elsweyr (I can't think of the name, starts with a 'P' I think?).

Thanks in advance for any help, and again for the great community!

I don't know anout the last one with the tiger. The other 2 are scripting and checks within the game engine. Yes you can have 2 women get each other preggers as for the futanari script defaults the "attacker" to male and all that comes with that role. As for keeping the kid as a companion, I may be wrong on this but I think Tamagoclub has a life timer so to speak for the children. I know you can have them travel with you but as far as fighting and such I don't know.

Loverscreatures as far as I know and have expierenced is again a scripting thing where as the "equipment" is only visable when in use. What your talking about is just having horses and such animals having thier junk danglings all the time and I believe it was cursed armor mod that had the horses that way and loversbitch should take care of the dogs but other than that I cant think of any outside of OSM (oblivion sexualized monsters) which is great in theory but looks rather silly in game.

Maybe there's something wrong with my game, then, because my character only gets a 'sperm' item in her inventory after sex with a male.

Yes, kids created through TamagoClub have a limited lifespan, but that's easy to change. (and the base is 200 days, which is a pretty long time with a timescale of 8.)

My problem was that creatures' 'equipment' wasn't showing up at all. I don't have LoversCreatures installed, so that is presumably the problem.

Thanks for the helpful reply!

About Futa pregnancy

You can find older modfied Tamago esp in TamagoTopic which allows 2 futa to have babies.

And if you want to use lates esp and have futa pregnancy open console and write

set a3ltc.kokumaromilk to 1

About Futa pregnancy

You can find older modfied Tamago esp in TamagoTopic which allows 2 futa to have babies.

A-ha! Excellent. Thank you very much.

About Futa pregnancy

A-ha! Excellent. Thank you very much.

Ahh thanks Han, I have an old download of tamago, I don't remember when I got it. Thanks for pointing that out as thats something I didn't know. :)

Before I get to the questions' date=' I wanted to thank Ashal for creating this site, and everyone else for building such a friendly and open-minded community. You guys are awesome!

First, about TamagoClub: I have futanari turned on (through whicever mod enables that), and wondered if there was a way for two futa girls to get each other pregnant. (My character has been 'visiting' Falanu Hlaalu regularly, and I would love for them to have each others' babies). Also, if/when my character does get pregnant, I'd love to have the kid as a companion, and was hoping there was some way to achieve this without CM Partners.

[/quote']

You can use "MCS" (Mad Companionship Spells) to recruit the kid as a companion and set the kid to "ESSENTIAL" so that they don't die when fighting.

Second' date=' all the animals in the game seem to be missing their 'equipment'. I assume I'm missing something, LoversCreatures perhaps?

[/quote']

Nah, all the creatures mods don't have the parts included. If you use the "Creatures" mod itself, you only get the sexual parts on the creatures you summon.

Third' date=' I like the idea behind LoversBitch, except for the fact that you're 'mated' to a dog. Is there any way to change this? I would love to have one of those awesome jewelry-wearing tigers from Elsweyr (I can't think of the name, starts with a 'P' I think?).

Thanks in advance for any help, and again for the great community!

[/quote']

Can't give any help on this as I don't play with loversbitch.

:)

• 9 months later...

Archived