Beginner mod question: Want to make Skyrim look sexy.

SeVIIn

So, I haven't played Skyrim in months because I needed to focus on college. However, its now break time and I want to get back into it. I was kinda hoping that by now there would be a simple complete "Sexy Skyrim" mod, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I played around with CBBE, UNP, BBP, and others yesterday but now I'm just lost. They all seem to have different textures, armor, and animations/sliders. Trying to get everything to line up and match across the board is literally driving me nuts. I don't want characters with seems or clipping or ones that look super out of place.

So, I was hoping someone could possible point me in the right direction. I just want to make everyone (my character included) look decently hot and have some skimpy clothing that at least somewhat fits the surroundings. However, without all weird seems and inconsistencies.

Thanks in advance, if this is even possible that is lol

So' date=' I haven't played Skyrim in months because I needed to focus on college. However, its now break time and I want to get back into it. I was kinda hoping that by now there would be a simple complete "Sexy Skyrim" mod, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I played around with CBBE, UNP, BBP, and others yesterday but now I'm just lost. They all seem to have different textures, armor, and animations. Trying to get everything to line up and match across the board is literally driving me nuts. I don't want characters with seems or clipping or ones that look super out of place.

So, I was hoping someone could possible point me in the right direction. I just want to make everyone (my character included) look decently hot and have some skimpy clothing that at least somewhat fits the surroundings. However, without all weird seems and inconsistencies.

[/quote']

To begin with, Body type mods such as CBBE, CHSBHC, UNP etc concerns only the naked body - when you're wearing nothing. To change the appearance of female across the board, you'd need armor/clothing replacers.

Just search the nexus to find the bodytype you like. The prominent body types I believe are CBBE, CHSBHC, UNP, and ADEC. I personally use Numenume Erosbody which is fully compatible with CBBE if you're planning to use CBBE-based armors, but there are no current replacers for it so my character runs around naked most of the time.

I'll list some armor/clothing replacers for your convenience:

Caliente's Vanilla Armor for CBBE

Remodeled armor for CBBEv3M - I personally use this, it's very well done

UNP Ultra SKimpy Armor

ADEC Armor and Clothing Compilation

CHSBHC Conversions with BBP

Zorgat's (2pac's armor/cloth CHSBHC) conversion - a different CHSBHC replacer, although I have never used it so I don't know its state of completion

Obviously you should use the same body type with armors otherwise you will likely have incompatible textures with seams.

I'll also post some other mods I recommend:

ApachiiSkyHair - Adds hairstyles

Better Females by Bella - a face texture mod

Coverwomen - another face mod

Extended Sliders - this adds all possible colors to your skin, hair, makeup selection

Sporty Sexy Map - an excellent body normal map imo

CBBE skin texture V2 V3 plus Thepal and UNP compatible - High quality body textures.

Skeleton of Female Models - changes the proportion of the female skeleton, I also use this

Feminine Running and Sprint Animations - replaces running and sprint for females

Pretty Female Idles - a variety of female idles

Victorias High Heel Walk Animation - sexy female walk animation

There are loads of different hair, eye, and face mods so just search for them and choose them to your liking. There are also tons of mods on LL so look around as well.

Just follow the installation instructions for each mod of course and also make sure you download whateevr is relevant to your bodytype like the high quality textures which has separate files for cbbe and unp.

So' date=' I haven't played Skyrim in months because I needed to focus on college. However, its now break time and I want to get back into it. I was kinda hoping that by now there would be a simple complete "Sexy Skyrim" mod, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I played around with CBBE, UNP, BBP, and others yesterday but now I'm just lost. They all seem to have different textures, armor, and animations. Trying to get everything to line up and match across the board is literally driving me nuts. I don't want characters with seems or clipping or ones that look super out of place.

[/quote']

To begin with, Body type mods such as CBBE, CHSBHC, UNP etc concerns only the naked body - when you're wearing nothing. To change the appearance of female across the board, you'd need armor/clothing replacers.

Just search the nexus to find the bodytype you like. The prominent body types I believe are CBBE, CHSBHC, UNP, and ADEC. I personally use Numenume Erosbody which is fully compatible with CBBE if you're planning to use CBBE-based armors, but there are no current replacers for it so my character runs around naked most of the time.

I'll list some armor/clothing replacers for your convenience:

Caliente's Vanilla Armor for CBBE

Remodeled armor for CBBEv3M - I personally use this, it's very well done

UNP Ultra SKimpy Armor

ADEC Armor and Clothing Compilation

CHSBHC Conversions with BBP

Zorgat's (2pac's armor/cloth CHSBHC) conversion - a different CHSBHC replacer, although I have never used it so I don't know it's state of completion

Obviously you should use the same body type with armors otherwise you will likely have incompatible textures with seams.

I'll also post some other mods I recommend:

ApachiiSkyHair - Adds hairstyles

Better Females by Bella - a face texture mod

Coverwomen - another face mod

Extended Sliders - this adds all possible colors to your skin, hair, makeup selection

Sporty Sexy Map - an excellent body normal map imo

CBBE skin texture V2 V3 plus Thepal and UNP compatible - High quality body textures.

Skeleton of Female Models - changes the proportion of the female skeleton, I also use this

Feminine Running and Sprint Animations - replaces running and sprint for females

Pretty Female Idles - a variety of female idles

Victorias High Heel Walk Animation - sexy female walk animation

There are loads of different hair, eye, and face mods so just search for them and choose them to your liking. There are also tons of mods on LL so look around as well.

Just follow the installation instructions for each mod of course and also make sure you download whateevr is relevant to your bodytype like the high quality textures which has separate files for cbbe and unp.

Pretty much sums it up ;)

Thanks for the info! Things make a bit more sense now. However I should probably better explain the problems I notice. I'm a stickler for detail.

From what I can tell a lot of the armor replacements require one of the body mods CBBE, UNP, etc. However, it seems that you cant use the different body mods at the same time. So, that limits the armor choices right up front. Additionally it seems a lot of the armor doesn't take in to account any changes made through the body sliders or physics if I decide to use BBP. Lastly, I noticed a lot of the body texture and facial textures don't match up well. There tends to be a obvious tonal difference which drives me nuts.

Basically I'm trying to find a replacement body, textures, and armors preferably with BBP that all work seamlessly together and can be applied to my character as well as all the NPCs. Chances are I might just end up trying to make my own stuff in the end lol.

Thanks for the info! Things make a bit more sense now. However I should probably better explain the problems I notice. I'm a stickler for detail.

From what I can tell a lot of the armor replacements require one of the body mods CBBE' date=' UNP, etc. However, it seems that you cant use the different body mods at the same time. So, that limits the armor choices right up front. Additionally it seems a lot of the armor doesn't take in to account any changes made through the body sliders or physics if I decide to use BBP. Lastly, I noticed a lot of the body texture and facial textures don't match up well. There tends to be a obvious tonal difference which drives me nuts.

Chances are I might just end up trying to make my own stuff in the end lol.

[/quote']

Well I've never used them but there are some threads/mods here in LL and maybe nexus where there are bodytypes by race I believe but I think that complicates things with armor replacements. And yes, I think that some of the replacers lack BBP. So yea it's alot less of a hassle if you stick with one bodytype across the board, but you can probably still ask around if people know how to do what you want easily, I don't.

As for the face and body texture seams, again look up if they're compatible with other textures and I think some bodytype mods have additional matching face textures for download. If you're proficient in photoshop, you can generally copy/paste portions of compatible textures onto your desired one to get rid of seams. Then again, I believe there are utilities or downloads on here or nexus that can do that automatically as well but I never bothered with them.

Bodysliders? I don't know what you mean since each npc have their own specified weight. Unless you mean Bodyslide which again only creates files for the naked body (some armor mods work for it though). If you want to have all npcs have the largest or smallest weight settings, do "setnpcweight" in console command (which could present an unsightly gap between neck and body) or try NPCEditor on nexus which allows you to modify anything about any npc but also necessitates loading data files for each npc modified.

But regarding BBP, I think only caliente's cbbe, the adec, and chsbhc replacers have bbp. The walk and running mods should work with bbp as well, but I think the only idles that have bbp is the one included in the base chsbhc body mod and nomaams idle mod.

Cool thanks so much you answered my questions! :D

Though I'm a little disappointed that the changes I make in the bodyslider only effect the naked character model it would be cool if the armor was built to "fit." I often feel like some of the NPCs are either way to big or way to small.

Oh well, anyway thanks again.

Though I'm a little disappointed that the changes I make in the bodyslider only effect the naked character model it would be cool if the armor was built to "fit." I often feel like some of the NPCs are either way to big or way to small.

Oh well' date=' anyway thanks again.

[/quote']

No problem :) Yea armor/clothing don't fit around bodytypes like some people believe. But, there was a mod that did that in Oblivion so maybe in the future it could be possible? :D

• 9 months later...

[/quote']

I agree with you here, have you found a way around that yet?

[/quote']

I agree with you here, have you found a way around that yet?

By the Nine Divines, what sort of necromancy is this? ;) You can use Bodyslide CB++ to fit CB++ bodies to certain armor packs, although it's only for CBBE. I'm not sure whether there's anything planning for UNP and other body mods.

Archived