Mod for showing Holstered Weapons?

ther1pper

Closest thing at the moment is the latest version of Armor smith extended. You can craft several pieces to wear. Sniper rifle on back, pistol holsters, sniper rifle + pistol holsters, katana belt.

Off course they are clothing pieces and when using your sniper rifle in 3th person you still see it on your back. Have not tried yet if it works for clothes, but you could favorite it and remove the piece before you pull out your gun and equip again when you holster it.

Not yet, this will definitely need scripting and there's nothing we can use to script yet. It will have to wait for the Creation Kit (or a hugely talented and motivated modder) to be made.

I don't know about that. I am a little unclear on what the C.K can and can't do, but if it were just a matter of scripts, a working version of F4SE has already come out.

Not yet, this will definitely need scripting and there's nothing we can use to script yet. It will have to wait for the Creation Kit (or a hugely talented and motivated modder) to be made.

I don't know about that. I am a little unclear on what the C.K can and can't do, but if it were just a matter of scripts, a working version of F4SE has already come out.

You will then still need scripts.

There are also animations to be made and implemented via a Fo4 FNIS...

Which the poster that said GECK is needed happens to be the person working on Fo4 FNIS.

The short answer is it depends on how complete you expect it to be which giving I'm guessing complete well 6-24 months from now.

Archived