Blade & Soul Schoolgirl outfit (CBBE body) for Fallout 4

Love this mod! First of all thank you, and good work! I'm having a slight issue however, I crafted a couple t otest it out, I then updated my Armorsmith extended files, and now I can't seem to find it on any station?! Is this because of the update or an I being an idoit?

Nope, not your fault. They changed and moved the keywords for the crafting stations out of Armorsmith Extended into the Keywords Framework. I'll update it when I get home. Also will be changing it to be 1 craftable piece instead of 4, and moving it to the outfits category instead of having its own. Will also have mod slots to change the color. So any pieces other than the original black will end up being deleted. You will be able to re-craft them with a new name that then has the mod slots to change the colors.

Awesome, thanks man. I'll get that downloading asap! I've been using white I'll be naked when I play next lol. Wanted the blue, got worried when I read about one colour! Good idea to make it a mod though, saves clogging up the biuld list! Keep up the good work

Heh. Instead of clogging up the crafting list, I clogged up the mod list. Bwahahaha. Enjoy.

WOW! I see what you mean! love all the options though! Fully customisable! Though now my boobs are poking out the blouse! Is that down to my bodyslider setting for the outfit? I'd usually leave an outfit when this happens, but I just like it too damn much!

Either your body is using exteme pointy nipples, which would require using Outfit Studio to adjust to your particular sliders. Or you didn't build the outfit to the same slider set. If you want to post a screenshot and the XML of your slider set I can take a look.

Thanks man, I'll be honest though, I'm sort of new to this, I can handle a screenshot, but not entirely sure what an XML is? And yea, I don't mess around with sliders too much, It was fine before the update, so I'm a little confused. And thanks again for helping, considering this time the issue is me lol

Would it fix it if I selected my CBBE body and clicked batch build?

Ok at least get me a screenshot of the problem so I can see what we're dealing with. As far as the XML goes. If you selected some sliders and saved a preset, it saves it into an XML file. The file is stored in Fallout 4\Data\Tools\BodySlide\SliderPresets under a file with the name you picked for your preset.

Just gotta say, whether people like the outfit or not, there's a few things I love about this mod.

1. It's Bodyslide compatible

2. It's effectively modular by being able to zap parts in Bodyslide

3. It comes in different colour combinations

The only thing I could suggest (and this isn't for me - I'm happy the way it is), is that the different parts of the outfit be available simultaneously in game. This would allow people to mix and match the fly. Similarly, it'd be awesome if the different colours could be available simultaneously.

I know this might be quite difficult, particularly until the GECK is available, but I think this could broaden the mod's appeal.

Just gotta say, whether people like the outfit or not, there's a few things I love about this mod.

1. It's Bodyslide compatible

2. It's effectively modular by being able to zap parts in Bodyslide

3. It comes in different colour combinations

The only thing I could suggest (and this isn't for me - I'm happy the way it is), is that the different parts of the outfit be available simultaneously in game. This would allow people to mix and match the fly. Similarly, it'd be awesome if the different colours could be available simultaneously.

I know this might be quite difficult, particularly until the GECK is available, but I think this could broaden the mod's appeal.

I take it you're not using the latest one then? The latest version removes the zaps, but makes all the pieces hideable in game and individually colorizable.

Love this mod! First of all thank you, and good work! I'm having a slight issue however, I crafted a couple t otest it out, I then updated my Armorsmith extended files, and now I can't seem to find it on any station?! Is this because of the update or an I being an idoit?

Nope, not your fault. They changed and moved the keywords for the crafting stations out of Armorsmith Extended into the Keywords Framework. I'll update it when I get home. Also will be changing it to be 1 craftable piece instead of 4, and moving it to the outfits category instead of having its own. Will also have mod slots to change the color. So any pieces other than the original black will end up being deleted. You will be able to re-craft them with a new name that then has the mod slots to change the colors.

Awesome, thanks man. I'll get that downloading asap! I've been using white I'll be naked when I play next lol. Wanted the blue, got worried when I read about one colour! Good idea to make it a mod though, saves clogging up the biuld list! Keep up the good work

Heh. Instead of clogging up the crafting list, I clogged up the mod list. Bwahahaha. Enjoy.

WOW! I see what you mean! love all the options though! Fully customisable! Though now my boobs are poking out the blouse! Is that down to my bodyslider setting for the outfit? I'd usually leave an outfit when this happens, but I just like it too damn much!

Either your body is using exteme pointy nipples, which would require using Outfit Studio to adjust to your particular sliders. Or you didn't build the outfit to the same slider set. If you want to post a screenshot and the XML of your slider set I can take a look.

Thanks man, I'll be honest though, I'm sort of new to this, I can handle a screenshot, but not entirely sure what an XML is? And yea, I don't mess around with sliders too much, It was fine before the update, so I'm a little confused. And thanks again for helping, considering this time the issue is me lol

Ok at least get me a screenshot of the problem so I can see what we're dealing with. As far as the XML goes. If you selected some sliders and saved a preset, it saves it into an XML file. The file is stored in Fallout 4\Data\Tools\BodySlide\SliderPresets under a file with the name you picked for your preset.

Ok, screenshot should be there, as for the XML, I figured it was some form of file, Did you want me to just copy and paste everyting in said file? I also noticed the skirt isn't quite right either.

post-1054836-0-71635900-1454063481_thumb.jpg

Ok, screenshot should be there, as for the XML, I figured it was some form of file, Did you want me to just copy and paste everyting in said file? I also noticed the skirt isn't quite right either.

Ok pretty sure that's an issue with the outfit being build with a different preset than the body. Either that or the other armors are causing the bones to be moved. Though I think that only happened with vanilla under armors.

In BodySlide open the preview for something like the blouse. Change the slider preset and see if it adjusts the blouse like it should. If so, pick the same slider set you used for building the body and then hit build. Repeat manually for each piece. Though the batch build should work if you selected the same slider preset.

Ok pretty sure that's an issue with the outfit being build with a different preset than the body. Either that or the other armors are causing the bones to be moved. Though I think that only happened with vanilla under armors.

In BodySlide open the preview for something like the blouse. Change the slider preset and see if it adjusts the blouse like it should. If so, pick the same slider set you used for building the body and then hit build. Repeat manually for each piece. Though the batch build should work if you selected the same slider preset.

Yep, that's fixed it. The preset said the same so I assumed it was using it. Thanks man! for mod and the help! And I apologise for being such a noob. lol. I'm learning though :)

Sorry to bother you but hopefully you can answer my question. How do I go about making it so it uses a different Body period? I use "CBBE2pac" body so that I can use a booty based preset and still get his Abs slider. Problem is when I select your outfit in Bodyslide his Abs slider's are no longer there. Is there a way to either import his sliders to the outfit directly or...? Sorry, I'm such a noob at all of this.

Sorry to bother you but hopefully you can answer my question. How do I go about making it so it uses a different Body period? I use "CBBE2pac" body so that I can use a booty based preset and still get his Abs slider. Problem is when I select your outfit in Bodyslide his Abs slider's are no longer there. Is there a way to either import his sliders to the outfit directly or...? Sorry, I'm such a noob at all of this.

Well all the pieces here are topical and do not contain a body mesh. But if the sliders in question cause it to change the body shape too much on covered parts you might get clipping. Below is how to add the reference sliders and appropriate slider data for the pieces.

Short but not so short answer:

1. Open Outfit Studio
  2. Load Project "BNS Schoolgirl"
  3. Select piece you want to modify (you will need to do all of them if you want sliders on them)
  4. Load reference of the body you want sliders from.
  5. Select menu "Slider | Conform All"
  6. Select menu "File | Save Project As" - You can change the name if you like, or leave it to overwrite it.
  7. Make sure the box that says to Copy reference shape into output is *NOT* checked.

You should now have a new selectable outfit with the new sliders.

Here's an edited version of your AE plugin. I don't remember exactly what I changed because I made it a couple days ago, but I think it was just some cleanup on your keywords (removing unused vanilla ones I think)Blade&Soul-ArmorsmithExtended.esp

It's neat how you set up the customization. 

And for anyone trying to figure out how to have an npc wear this not doubled up with another outfit, I gave the npc one of the AE nudifying rings to wear with this.

Here's an edited version of your AE plugin. I don't remember exactly what I changed because I made it a couple days ago, but I think it was just some cleanup on your keywords (removing unused vanilla ones I think)attachicon.gifBlade&Soul-ArmorsmithExtended.esp

And for anyone trying to figure out how to have an npc wear this not doubled up with another outfit, I gave the npc one of the AE nudifying rings to wear with this.

Ah thx I forgot about giving it to another npc since it didn't flag biped 33. I guess the nudifying ring is probably the best solution. Will review the keywords later when I'm home. This was one of my first so I wasn't clear what was and wasn't needed and I just never cleaned it up.

Here's an edited version of your AE plugin. I don't remember exactly what I changed because I made it a couple days ago, but I think it was just some cleanup on your keywords (removing unused vanilla ones I think)attachicon.gifBlade&Soul-ArmorsmithExtended.esp

Ok. Actually now I'm confused. Originally I misread that and thought I had not used biped 33 body so it unequipped other body covering armor. But now I see I had. The replacement you made changes it's biped to 38 U R arm. So unless you use the nudifying ring or equip another body piece you'll get the doubled armor like you noted. Is there a particular reason for this? Is there a reason not to use 33? I suppose if one was going to use this for the shoes or armband or something and not the blouse/skirt then it might make sense.

I suppose the best way would have been to make each piece an equippable item using it's own biped slot. Then just giving each one it's own color mod, instead of combining them all into one craftable/equippable item.

Hi,how add via console?

You could craft it at the Armorsmith workbench.

If you really want to use the console you can use the item code xx00080a.

Or find it with: help "Blade & Soul" 4

You didn't use slot 33.  In fact when I switched it to 33 I found out there was no body mesh in the nif so the body disappeared when it was equipped.  Looking at your download section, you had it set to slot 36, so I did change it to slot 38, which is the separate tops slot in the slot usage standard.

And actually I think the way you made it customizable is the best way, brilliant in fact.  Being able to add all those different options while only using one slot is great.  That is ideal from a compatibility standpoint.

I'm using CBBE v0.4

You didn't use slot 33.  In fact when I switched it to 33 I found out there was no body mesh in the nif so the body disappeared when it was equipped.  Looking at your download section, you had it set to slot 36, so I did change it to slot 38, which is the separate tops slot in the slot usage standard.

And actually I think the way you made it customizable is the best way, brilliant in fact.  Being able to add all those different options while only using one slot is great.  That is ideal from a compatibility standpoint.

I'm using CBBE v0.4

Yea I should really stop writing at stupid late hours of the morning without sleep. I say stupid things then.

The reason for not including the body mesh was that if you were using something like Unique Player or Companions who might have custom skin textures. This way rather than including the body mesh which would override them this just adds on top. The drawback being that it requires making sure that the base body and the armor are build with the same preset.

I've been toying with the idea of making a mod set to allow building multiple body sizes and a mod slot to select the body size. It starts becoming a lot of work building the armor though, not to mention the esp. But it would allow something along the lines of having player with body size A, Curie with size B, and Cait with size C. All wearing the same armor but all with different looks.

For varying bodies on followers I've just been giving them each different bodyslide presets and conforming whatever outfit to their preset when I choose one for them to use.  Sure that way doesn't support everyone wearing the same thing but I'm not really into that anyways.  I've also considered building a plugin just to create dupes of items that I might want to customize just for one character.  It might be an easier way to build npc specific wardrobes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great mod! This is by far my go-to outfit for player and all female companions.

I have a question.

I am wanting to make a green version of skirt and top ( high school of the dead) and would like to modify the file without overwriting any of the ones you have made. Is there a way to do this and either craft it or console command it? If not I still love this mod!

if you don't want to overwrite any existing colors, you'll have to edit the esp adding in additional mods with material swaps.

Great mod! This is by far my go-to outfit for player and all female companions.

I have a question.

I am wanting to make a green version of skirt and top ( high school of the dead) and would like to modify the file without overwriting any of the ones you have made. Is there a way to do this and either craft it or console command it? If not I still love this mod!

if you make they texture and post it I can update the esp

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...