lakeview manor plus

Drakemasta

hello yall

i was wondering if any modders out there would like to take up a cool little project concerning lakeview manor and the mod lakeview manor upgrades.

i would like a mod that adds new upgrades to the manor while being able to work with the mod lakeview manor upgrades. if anyone has any ideas for upgrades feel free to suggest them i'm willing to type them up here to the list. likewise not all ideas need to be done if you cant figure out how to do them feel free to say so.

what kind of upgrades..... simple.

a mine with several upgrades of its own (maybe place the enterance between the quarried stone mining spot and furnace)
maybe the mine is built into a few parts the initial opening then the player receives a quest "unknown void" where he has to go explore a cave he/she hit while minning out the enterance and clear out any potential baddies.
second part could be cleaning up and a third part could be building offshoot rooms.

mine expansions
 1  greenhouse (maybe use glowshrooms as lighting)
 2  expanded mine (housing 3-4 of each ore)
 3  dungeon (more for vampires or devious devices fans)
 4  minners bunkhouse (have a room for miners you hire to live in so you can get resources from the mine without working it yourself)
 5  arena (maybe have mobs respawn in a area the player can clean out daily in a seperate load zone)

wall expanded
 1  bunkhouse (why not expand the wall to add more beds for workers or guards or even followers)
 2  windmill (the addition of a grindstone would be sweet and make the area seem more self sufficient)
 3  a pool/bathing area out back (maybe removing or reworking the currently existing stairs in the area from some of the house upgrades)

inside the manor (this is where it could get tricky but very fun to use once its done)
bedroom area (we all know theres beds in the main hall upstairs so why not use the bedroom area for some cross mod compatability)

heartfires multiple adoption mod variant
MOOOAAARRR KID BEDS!!! 
 1  remove the double bed in the room and the furnature that would get in the way and place 2 more kids beds. (probily simplest concept to accomplish)
 2  bunk beds instead of single beds for the kids (i grew up on bunkbeds so why cant they?)
 3  bunk beds plus if bunk beds are easily workable why not run with it and put idea 1 and 2 together by removing the double and placing 2 bunk beds in its place.

any multiple follower mod such as extensible follower framework or simple multiple followers variant
MOOOOAAARRR FOLLOWER BEDS!!! (probily saw this comming)
 1  remove double bed and kid beds and place 4 follower beds (so you can house all your followers in once place instead of going all across tamriel to recruit again)
 2  bunk beds similarly to my kids idea have the kids beds removed for follower bunk beds (i still use bunk beds at my parents place lol)
 3  bunk beds plus similarly to my kids idea again remove the double and place a second pair of bunk beds.

combo (both the last two groups for people who use both mods like me)
 1  remove the double bed and place two follower beds
 2  bunk beds if the bunk beds is possible why not run with it and use 2 bunk beds for followers and 2 for kids

in the house in general 
 1  functional wash basins (please o pretty please the house has like 2-3 dozen wash basins yet all them are just deco)

trophy room
 1  mannequins instead of the other junk between the trophy stands (if your gonna make a trophy room ya dont need dressers or endtables trollolol)

armory room
 1  more weapon racks and wall mounts for weapons (more garbage dressers, wardrobes, and endtables what they want us to do store our battle axes in a dresser?)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

lol all of skyrim needs alot of work sadly i dont see it happening anytime soon cause as far as their concerned skyrim is a complete game. and the glitch with the mannequins is more of how they designed the mannequins to start with their just wood textured npc's locked into a static position

Archived