Adrenaline-Fueled Combat v2 by TheTalkieToaster

Nepro

Please omit no detail however filthy or disgusting. Even after all these years I have never been able to resolve the issues I have with Oblivion's gameplay.

What... the fuck?

Search "TOTO" in google and check out the website as it may help make Oblivion look better. But I still don't even get what the hell your comment even meant...

• 4 weeks later...

Does this finally work with the later verions of OBSE? Everything beyond OBSEv18 conflicted with it in the past.

You're right. It seems that mod itself functions well i.e. teaching skills, assigning combat moves, keys etc. but the combat moves the most important feature doesn't work with OBSEv20. :-/

It is same old with the Unnecessary Violence II combat moves which most of them don't work same as in Adrenaline-Fueled Combat v2 by TheTalkieToaster

I didn't know it wasn't compatible, sorry, it's the first time I hear it having issues.

I don't use FCOM, as I have always found large overhauls (OOO, MMM, Frans, FCOM of course, etc.) being rather underwhelming, after all the efforts and time needed to deploy them. DLL is challenging enough as it is, with its patrolling elite/boss mobs.

Also they drain me way too many ESP slots, with their tweaking and compatibility patches, to be really "cost" effective. These slots I can then better use with Lovers and other interesting mods.

But I understand we all have different play-styles :)

Keep us updated on whether it's compatible or not, and good gaming/modding nevertheless.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/322085-dll-dynamic-leveled-lists/page__st__50__p__3014807#entry3014807

@omeletted

1) DLL will play along great with a full FCOM package. It also will also work just fine even with plugins that change spawns (it will overrule them).

I think we have an answer' date=' but I will first make backup before even trying messing up with leveled list. Just in case. [img']http://athkatla.cob-bg.pl/images/smiles/lolface.gif[/img]

///edit:

Thx for info, with Lovers with PK combination there seems to be more interesting action. Goblins will rape everything. lolface.gif

Well then, be afraid, be vewy vewy afraid, because they'll be coming. At you.

I remember the fight against that *single* Goblin shaman in Fort Ash right after activating DLL for the first time. Mistook him for some vanilla chump. And then that goblin tribe chasing everyone out of Farm Odiil. The slaughter it was near the Gates of Chorrol. Ouch.

PS: Have fun :)

Archived