cbbev3m remodeled armor bodyslide request

Buster89

Sup' date=' know that this is late and post is a bit old, but got to ask.

How much work would it aprox. entail to make cbbev3m remodeled armor

work with ONLY chest slider? (dig the v3m body, but there is a certain lack of high alphabetical cup size).

And any chance of it happening/someone planning?

[/quote']

Making slidersets and adding just a breast slider to the v3m outfits, without modifying the nifs in any way, would take approx 15 min per outfit. Actually, adding all CB++ sliders might only take slightly longer time. As long as the nifs work as they are, it should be pretty quick. Lack of motivation is the biggest problem.

• 1 month later...

If anyone is still interested, I'm about halfway done refitting these armors to standard cbbe...

The problem is, I'm still learning the ropes and the whole .nif format and Nifskope thing is completely beyond me. I'm an art student so fiddling with mesh shapes is not a big deal. Its everything else that I'm a complete nub at.

So if anyone is willing to do the technical side of the thing, (the hard part imho,) we might see this completely converted to bodyslide FINALLY.

3DS MAX NOOB QUESTION: I have googled all known variations of "edit mesh object migrating/jumping/moving 3DS max" and have yet to find an answer to this? Why do pieces of armor keep moving when I click on "editable mesh"? Its kind of challenging to adjust a bra to the right size when it's hovering above and behind the body. It goes back to its original placement whenever I deselect the object, or click on BSdismemberskin/skin. It's a consistent behavior so I imagine theres some unfathomable reason someone decided to code it this way. Whatever. With my limited knowledge, the best fix I could figure out was to collapse the stack. It's really annoying to have to collapse the entire stack in order to do anything. From what I can see, if I simply leave the BSdismemberskin and skin alone, I can just save after editing the mesh and not have to worry about reskinning the thing, or whatever it's called. And oh yeah, I can't get the textures to show up in game. I tried copy/pasting with Nifskope but I have NO FRIGGIN IDEA what any of these values are.

I apologize for any facepalming this post may have induced.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Glarthir,

How did these conversions turn out? Nifskope is the easy part for me. I just wish I could model!

I love Mak's conversions, just hate what he did to the CBBE body in the process. Would love to have his conversions on original CBBE.

Edit: Looks like this has appeared for CBBEv3 on the Nexus here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22953

(unfortunately, no bodyslide support ATM)

And oh yeah' date=' I can't get the textures to show up in game. I tried copy/pasting with Nifskope but I have NO FRIGGIN IDEA what any of these values are.

[/quote']

This is something I proabably can answer. Before doing anything else, make sure that the UV map (texture map) is included in your exported nif. Look at the "Block Details" of NiTriShapeData, scroll down to "UV sets", or check that "BS Num UV sets" is not 0.

As for the texture... Have a look at the "Block Details" of a NiTriShape. Scroll down to Properties and look at them. The first property there should be the existing BSLightingShaderProperty. This is what you want to replace with another one. So delete the existing one (Ctrl+Del), copy one from another nif and paste in, and edit that first Properties post (dbl-click) to the number of the pasted BSLightingShaderProperty.

• 1 month later...

Hi Glarthir' date='

How did these conversions turn out? Nifskope is the easy part for me. I just wish I could model!

I love Mak's conversions, just hate what he did to the CBBE body in the process. Would love to have his conversions on original CBBE.

[/quote']

I think this post proves that modeling isn't too hard to learn after all. Ironic isn't it? Excellent work ChronoTrigger.

In case anyone strolls by, here's the link: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25259

Archived