Meshes and skeleton refuses to cooperate.

Decided to reinstall Oblivion again and goof off but I have had a glaring problem that I just cannot seem to fix. I'm getting infinite stretching of breasts, buttocks (and penises when I test out LAPF). This isn't the first time I've seen this so I figured I'd just need to reinstall the skeleton nifs and things would be fine but no matter what files I overwrite I cannot get this problem to stop. On top of this despite Using Archiveinvalidation via OMM I cannot get the default body mesh to change at all. 

I tried changing the ini file myself but nothing changed. Then I remembered something people have been warning me of for years and that's the matter of where I have Steam installed which, you guess it, is in my program files x86 directory. I have never in three years had a problem with keeping everything there so I disregarded it and was always able to get things working just fine until now. But I suppose that's beside the point. I moved my Steam installation to C:\Steam in hopes of finally getting this fixed. 

And no dice. I still get crazy mesh stretching and the default body meshes remain unchanged. I'm really at a loss here. I'll post my load order though I have a feeling the problem lies elsewhere.

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
ShieldOnBack.esm
FastTravelDoubleFaceFix.esp
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOPS Additional Changes.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Update My Statue.esp
NoHelmet.esp
Quest Log Manager.esp
Spell Delete And Item Remove.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
See You Sleep DLL - DLCVileLair.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
EY_Vampirehunter.esp
LKF_EY_Vampirehunter.esp
nu_dwarven_f_cuirass.esp
LevelerCheat.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
Knights.esp
MannimarcoRevisited.esp
Banes Guilds United.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
SetBody.esp
LoversJoystick.esp
Enchantment Master.esp
_Ren_BeautyPack_onlyhairs.esp
PHVanillaEyesAddon.esp
khajiittextfix.esp
Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp
Guts Iron.esp
Transfer Enchant.esp
NoInfamyCheckAtAltars.esp
-No- persistant enchantment glow fix-1843.esp
Burmecian.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

This is all after multiple installs in the new location as well. Only thing I can think of is the new place I put Steam (C:\Steam) is just a bad a place as x86 or something. The game itself seems to run fine and I have no problems starting animations with LAPF and the like but the meshes just don't want to behave themselves in the worst way. 

Seems you have done everything: archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection, manually ini entry, Game not in C:\program files(86)

? have you checked your skeletons ?

data\meshes\characters\_male\ skeleton.nif and skeletonbeast.nif must be 95KB

data\meshes\characters\_1stPerson\skeleton.nif  must be 58KB

archive invalidate: have you changed the right ini ? INI in "My documents\my games\Oblivion" ( not the one in the game folder )

have you checked the BSA Timestamps ?

I once had problems with the OBMM archive invalidate, did not work.

I copied the dummy bsa file from "Oblivion\obmm\BSARedirection.bsa" in the "Oblivion\data" folder.

renamed it to "ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated!.bsa" and changed the Oblivion ini entry to

sArchiveList=ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated!.bsa, Oblivion - Meshes.bsa, Oblivion - Textures - Compressed......

Since then, no more problems.

More infos : see my yellow Link below

archive invalidate   in 1.  Game installation, Load order and Mod cleaning

Penis/Breast stretching ( BSA Timestamps) in  2.  Problems during gameplay.

Archived