SexLabHentaiPregnancy working for armor but not nude body. (With Pics)

Gyuniku

I downloaded Sexlabhentaipregnancy recently with all its requirements but it seems that I can't get the pregnant body node to work on the naked body. However it works fine for the armor (USING CBBE REMODELED ARMOR). anyone know how I can fix this?

:blush: Thanks in advance  :blush:

Load Order

0  0 Skyrim.esm
 1  1 Update.esm
 2  2 Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
 3  3 Dawnguard.esm
 4  4 Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
 5  5 HearthFires.esm
 6  6 Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
 7  7 Dragonborn.esm
 8  8 Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
 9  9 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
10  a SexLab.esm
11  b MFVM.esm
12  c paradise_halls.esm
13  d SexLabAroused.esm
14  e ZaZAnimationPack.esm
15  f Devious Devices - Assets.esm
16 10 Devious Devices - Integration.esm
17 11 daymoyl.esm
18 12 Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
19 13 CreatureFramework.esm
20 14 ApachiiHair.esm
21 15 HepsyHair.esm
22 16 HentaiPregnancy.esm
23 17 imperialcrossbow.esp
24 18 ImperialChange.esp
25 19 custom family home.esp
26 1a blackmarsh.esp
27 1b follower xylea.esp
28 1c SkyUI.esp
29 1d Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
30 1e SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
31 1f SexLabMatchMaker.esp
32 20 RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
33 21 MarryMe.esp
34 22 MFVM_Hearthfire_Patch.esp
35 23 LetsBeFriends.esp
36 24 SexLabWorkingGirl.esp
37 25 sanguinesDebauchery.esp
38 26 orcstronghold.esp
39 27 Devious Deviants.esp
40 28 SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
41 29 SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
42 2a SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
43 2b SexLab Cumshot.esp
44 2c dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
45 2d Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
46 2e Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
47 2f Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
48 30 MoreNastyCritters.esp
49 31 zzEstrus.esp
50 32 EstrusChaurus.esp
51 33 ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
52 34 OBIS.esp
53 35 summersetisles.esp
54 36 OBISDB.esp
55 37 DeviouslyHelpless.esp
56 38 Captured Dreams.esp
57 39 HentaiCreatures.esp
58 3a immersive patrols ii.esp
      genpeople.esp
59 3b genpeopleliter.esp
60 3c SexLab_Dialogues.esp
61 3d paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp
62 3e hg.esp
63 3f paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
64 40 MilkModNEW.esp
65 41 MilkModNEW AB.esp
66 42 MilkModNEW HF.esp
67 43 MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
68 44 SummonSuccubus.esp
69 45 LiFEv1.1.esp
70 46 vMYC_MeetYourCharacters.esp
71 47 RaceMenu.esp
72 48 RaceMenuPlugin.esp
73 49 SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
74 4a HPSoulGemBirth.esp
75 4b FNIS.esp
76 4c XPMSE.esp
77 4d Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
78 4e ImmerSlave.esp
79 4f ImmerSlave-ParadiseHallsPatch.esp

Papyrus.1.log

post-193374-0-75109700-1451149246_thumb.jpg

post-193374-0-53374000-1451149257_thumb.jpg

I know what happened.

I made the slider sets for UUNP version of Remodeled Armor.

You have to make a Body, Hands, and Feet in Bodyslide.

Gotta make sure you pick HDT or Special versions of the naked body.

I use UUNP myself well obviously since I made the UUNP remodeled sliders haha.

I don't have the CBBE version installed so uh I pointed at the UUNP versions as an "Example"

post-79263-0-14751200-1451155510_thumb.png

I know what happened.

I made the slider sets for UUNP version of Remodeled Armor.

You have to make a Body, Hands, and Feet in Bodyslide.

Gotta make sure you pick HDT or Special versions of the naked body.

I use UUNP myself well obviously since I made the UUNP remodeled sliders haha.

I don't have the CBBE version installed so uh I pointed at the UUNP versions as an "Example"

Thank you for the reply, However I am using CBBE with BBP body for the jiggle effect, is there any way to have a pregnant node with the cbbe and bbp? (sorry I am not too familiar with mods)

These are my only outfits

post-193374-0-34791100-1451204747_thumb.png

In the Batch Build disable all bodies with the exception of the one you want to use.

For example if you want to use CBBE HDT you will have to disable the rest of them(UNTICK them) the same if you want to use CBBE BBP. After using Batch Build you need to make the bodies so click the BUILD.

Also make sure nothing is overwriting the Skeleton.(If you are in NMM just reinstall the Skeleton, if your in MO just move the Skeleton file to the end(before Overwrite).

Just going to ask because alot of people are using BOSS(Outdated please switch to LOOT) but you are using LOOT correct?

In the Batch Build disable all bodies with the exception of the one you want to use.

For example if you want to use CBBE HDT you will have to disable the rest of them(UNTICK them) the same if you want to use CBBE BBP. After using Batch Build you need to make the bodies so click the BUILD.

Also make sure nothing is overwriting the Skeleton.(If you are in NMM just reinstall the Skeleton, if your in MO just move the Skeleton file to the end(before Overwrite).

Just going to ask because alot of people are using BOSS(Outdated please switch to LOOT) but you are using LOOT correct?

I know how bodyslide works, and yes I use loot, but I wanted to know how do I activate the pregnant node on the cbbe and bbp body. (scripted with the use of hentai pregnancy) cause I can see that it works on the remodeled armor, but not on the nude character itself.

Hmm if it doesnt work on the nude character then maybe you did not use the correct body? the pregnant needs BBP/HDT.

Or there might be another mod that's conflicting with it?

Since you are using CBBE BBP maybe try using CBBE HDT to see if there is any difference(Test it out)?

Just trying to find the cause :) and help.

Did you install the Skeleton and selected BBP and not HDT? The first options when you install XPMSE allows you to select what Skeleton Rig Map you want so if you are using BBP select the BBP and not the HDT.

Hmm if it doesnt work on the nude character then maybe you did not use the correct body? the pregnant needs BBP/HDT.

Or there might be another mod that's conflicting with it?

Since you are using CBBE BBP maybe try using CBBE HDT to see if there is any difference(Test it out)?

Just trying to find the cause :) and help.

Did you install the Skeleton and selected BBP and not HDT? The first options when you install XPMSE allows you to select what Skeleton Rig Map you want so if you are using BBP select the BBP and not the HDT.

Thank you for the speedy reply! I Selected BBP and not HDT on xpmse however if I use HDT will the breasts not bounce anymore? also what mods of mine will be affected?

There's a scale problem with the armor vs the nude model (If I increase belly size or decrease it it stays on the default belly size, if wearing armor), but it works on both. Thanks! :)

Summary

What do?

-switched from cbbe with bbp to cbbe with hdt on bodyslider.

-reinstalled sp32 using hdt option instead of bbp option

-Made a new game

There's a scale problem with the armor vs the nude model (If I increase belly size or decrease it it stays on the default belly size, if wearing armor), but it works on both. Thanks! :)

Summary

What do?

-Made a new game

I believe if you want to increase the belly size you need to get pregnant again.

At last from my experience by using countless pregnant mods I found that you cant change the belly size mid-way. So what I would do is finish that pregnancy then change the belly size and try to get pregnant again.

I am not sure how it works for others but at least for me it worked like that.

Summary

What do?

-Made a new game

I believe if you want to increase the belly size you need to get pregnant again.

At last from my experience by using countless pregnant mods I found that you cant change the belly size mid-way. So what I would do is that finish that pregnancy then change the belly size and try to get pregnant again.

I am not sure how it works for others but at least for me it worked like that.

Ah it did work, many thanks. My only problem now is sapphire stretching then disappearing once entering the riften inn. (solved by having her follow me outside riften then back to the  inn). Also on some areas the pregnancy node disappears (Such as Windhelm).

Well with HDT occasional hiccups happen...Though the recent iterations the females seem to eventually reappear once their breasts collide with their body when entering locations for me at least that seems to be about 5 seconds or so.

Lasts forever for me unless I bring them out then back in.

Archived