help not know anymore what to do, and I'm tired, this is my last place.

guardiaodf

Hello

well I'm using automatic translation, I am writing the simplest way to not mess up, well, I've tried everything, and I'm sick enough. I'm a day trying to do something that seems simple, at least it was forgotten and fast), but I'm tired of trying and many countless problems appear here in skyrim ...

Well, I wanted to put the mods "tera armor" and "Blade & Soul armor," the NPC, not only for my companions using ... And yes USE Each fighter also, (yes would change the dramasticamente skyrim, but I already played Skyrim, and I really want to Switch Very HE)

But I'm having problems. Countless problems ...

1 - Skyrim Creation Kit (after much struggle, because he did not want to open) carries all the mods, any less armor, and do not know Why! If I put separately (only armor mod) faster loading (apparently not charged anything) waiting to load is 1 second .. And I intalei the mod in the right place, I have experience with this, put the mods later date and the files are right, Meshe and texture after the date. But simply the creation kit does not carry any equipment modification. Loads ALL mods, Equipment Less ...

2 so I tried the "Skyrim Editor NPC 0_75_1" but my sadness not add an item to it, EVEN selecting the mod, unfortunately ... It dont has an option to "pick the item you mod you put that program.

3 - I tried (I got the idea) to replace the normal armor set of the game (exemplo the "iron corrals") for these new (tera and soul blade), but the "kit skyrim creation" when I will edit them as "ironcurrais" (for example) have no way or place to click to select the new item (armor), only a "GDS" (think that's it), but this "GDS" is just as we will see the item in the world thrown on the ground, and not change it (actually) the item (Dress) not see the NPC Walking with Him

Finally someone know any mod that adds armor tera or blade soul to NPCs? Has anyone had this idea?

Does anyone know what I did wrong?

I do not mecho in Skyrim has many years, someone who does THAT fast, could do for me?

And let available here? I guarantee that many people would like to see tera armor plate and soul, in NPC, walking using them.

And I appreciate the attention, what if can answer me or help ....

There are a few ways to change the armor used by npc's:

1- Replacing the normal armor with the ones you want.

2- Changing the leveled lists for armor.

3- Changing the outfits for the different npc types.

Option 1 requires changing the Armor Addon part of the armor so they use the meshes for the armor you want. This will change all the armor's that use that addon and does not require changing every armor in the game BUT it will not change the names or inventory images.

Option 2 requires changing the leveled lists for armor so they use the armors you want (in addition to the others or in place of). This will let you use the armors as they are in the mods BUT if you just use the new armors and remove the normal ones you won't have any enchanted armor show up in the game.

Option 3 requires changing the outfits so the npc's use the armors you want. This has the same result as #2 and requires changing fewer things BUT is not compatible with any other mods that change the outfits.

I know that one of the TERA mods had a leveled list option to add the armors to the various leveled lists so they could appear as well as normal armors. If you use this I would suggest using Wrye Bash and create a bashed patch so any other mods that may adjust leveled lists will work together.

"I know that one of the TERA mods had a leveled list option to add the armors to the various leveled lists so they could appear as well as normal armors. If you use this I would suggest using Wrye Bash and create a bashed patch so any other mods that may adjust leveled lists will work together."

you can not create this path for me, I do not do the slightest idea ... wyrebah are English and it is not my native language, so I can not use his basic .. = S and there are many options on it, so you have no idea how to create a "path"

this path would all wearing armor tera and B & S?

tks bro

The mod with the leveled list is here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25846/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D25846&pUp=1

The mod is for the UNP body but there are CBBE conversions for this particular mod available. The leveled list will only add it to the list of available armor's for npc's and merchants and not replace everything so you will have Tera armors alongside the normal ones.

The mod with the leveled list is here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25846/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D25846&pUp=1

The mod is for the UNP body but there are CBBE conversions for this particular mod available. The leveled list will only add it to the list of available armor's for npc's and merchants and not replace everything so you will have Tera armors alongside the normal ones.

thank you bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, God help you and happy !!!!!!!!!Christmas and New Year =)

I will be meeting one of those (distriibuido in the world, these NPCs armor) but Blade & Soul?

• 3 months later...

Archived