Amorous Adventures troubles

Pipehitter

I just recently came back to the game.  I removed every mod and reinstalled all the new things i wanted so i was fully up to date.  And started completely over/NEW game totally.   In the past AmAdven worked perfectly.  now that i've come back its behaving very strangely.  I have newest version of sexlab and AmAdven.  

What is happening is I get to Camilla, my first person, and go thru all the motions of the quest, then when 'in the past' screen changed and we were in the bed upstairs.  Now i just get an instant complete and told to talk to her again.  Which her gift was new, but the fun was gone so to speak. 

I've attempted to use the "my lover" option and she always says yes but then nothing happens.  she just walks away.  I don't know if its the way i set up my Animated Pros causing the problem or what.  I use SOS vector plexus and had to really fiddle w/ it to get it looking/working properly for random encounters.  So now I'm gaining new lovers that won't love me LOL.  I followed up w/ Gerdur in Riverwood as well and same thing happened.  Even worse is i try and persuade w/ amulet of dibella and they are like Get lost haha.  

I've read thru the troubleshooting, only thing i had and removed was beefcake luxury suite.  while i hope for a reply or two I'll mess w/ my setting again in anim pros.  I just was having a ton of problems to make it look right at the onset.  

No boner, to no graphic penis, to got it looking and working right.  but one odditty is I'm staying hard afterwards and have to unequip and put back on chest piece to fix.  

Wait, you're still using Animated Prostitution? As I understand it that is not compatible with Sexlab.

Make sure you're mot using the no sex scene version of AmAd as well, if you've been gone for a while you might not know there is a 'clean' version now that you might have installed instead by accident.

Your other problems are odd, if I were you I would load an old game if you can and check if everything works normally on there still, if it does I guess you could check the settings for your mods and copy them for your new game. If not I would advise reinstalling any problematic mods.

I downloaded the one from this site so i assumed  it wasn't the clean version.  if wrong please let me know.  and are you sure about not needing animated prostitiution.  i thought that was the standard one to use for sexlab to work.  maybe that is a change as well.  i had 1.59 and now have this 1.60 hotfix2.  do i need to have 1.60 ...non hotfix??  for i thought my sexlab looks really weird in MCM menu.  only shows that everything is working or a ? mark if i don't have it like w/ the 2 creature animations.

Just a quick question, did you click the  Install button in the Sex Lab MCM menu? because if you didn't that would explain the lack of animated sex scenes.

You do NOT want AP installed, it's really outdated & buggy, although some of the animations from it are included in Sex Lab. You need 1.60 hotfix2, the non hotfix version was bugged, hence the hotfix.

TY TY TY TY TY PervyPotter.  That was entirely new to me having to install from mcm as well.  i noticed it once before but then got distracted and forgot about it.  and huh you really don't need AP anymore???  that is what i thought essential to make it work for all npcs.  gonna have to play w/ it starting now, going to remove AP and hope it doesn't destroy game lol

Archived