Devious Devices and bindings - Need help / advice

Plaguetard

Hey All,

So recently I decided that since I was playing with Loot and Degradation I wanted to get a rape mod if in my character ends up nude. Of course this led me back to devious enslaved and obviously back to devious device mods. I'm only playing with a couple because I find with to many devious mods I end up running around trying to get free from devices rather than playing and I'm trying to find a balance so I tweaked the hell out of deviously enslaved and threw in devious captures and devious helpless.

Anyways.. I'm rambling...

My question is this, I am not a big fan of most of the devious devices just due to lack of my own perception of realism (not that most of the game is realistic, but ya, you know what I mean). I've always been a big fan however of the wrists being bound by rope like from ZaZ animation pack. I can't find a way to make it so the only device that can be equipped is the bound wrists rope. The wrist bindings from DD are just bracelets (think SL Submit if you remember, how when done you were bound and had to try and get your hands free). Can anyone think of how I can do this? Is there a mod I'm not aware of that would add these? Or is there some setting I'm obviously missing that will set it up this way? Ultimately what I'm trying to accomplish is post Defeat Rape or Devious Enslaved Rape, my character is bound with hands behind back and I've got to cut them loose or find help (be it that person will help me). I've tried to accomplish this on my own and have failed, so I thought I'd mention it to the almighty ones. That was the one part about SL Submit I really really miss was the post rape event.

Thanks for any help or advice on this,

Plague

Not sure what you want exactly.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/40383-devious-extras/?do=findComment&comment=1011557Vel made some DD enabled Zaz bindings, if you wanted DD functionality but with the zaz item textures

I was planning on adding zaz items to the list of items added through DEC anyway, but if you didn't want to wait, you could modify Deviously enslaved continued (v12.0.0) to add either adding regular zaz bindings or Vel's DD enabled zaz bindings, by doing the following:

Open crdePlayerMonitorScript.psc and change equipRandomDDArmbinders/equipRandomDDCuffs to equip the zaz item you want and change line 1388/1393 so that the armbindercuffs get higher priority (which ever you modified)

I already loaded a "zazBindings" but I can't remember if it's zaz metal or leather or which one exactly, you can use the one I have loaded

player.equipItem(Mods.zazBindings)

Or you can load a new one, You need the object ID which you can get by downloading TESVEdit and opening ZazAnimationPack.esm and looking it up under armor

Armor Property myPreferedBindings Auto

;or you can load it through creation kit, see above
myPreferedBindings = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x11001002, "ZaZAnimationPack.esm") as Armor

player.equipItem(myPreferedBindings)

Or if using vel's bindings, which are DD items and need to be equiped with DD, follow the same steps up until the end, replace with:

armor rndrd = libs.GetRenderedDevice(myBindings)
libs.equipDevice(player,myBindings, rndrd, libs.zad_DeviousArmbinder)

; obviously the keyword libs.zad_DeviousArmbinder needs to be 
;  libs.zad_DeviousCuffs if the item you're using doesn't behave like an armbinder

And then compile it.

Or you could wait for me to put DD items in the mod with weight sliders, then you could just slide all DD items to zero to only get Zaz items, but that might not be out for a few weeks

Can't help you with defeat/other mods

post-180569-0-41521100-1450765076_thumb.png

I can't help you at all on this but I agree with you - I really miss the end of Submit when your character was left bound with ropes (usually hog-tied) and they had to struggle to free themselves. Like you I've tried all the 'devious' type mods but nothing has ever come close. Must look out for Verstot's mod though.

Not sure what you want exactly.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/40383-devious-extras/?do=findComment&comment=1011557Vel made some DD enabled Zaz bindings, if you wanted DD functionality but with the zaz item textures

I was planning on adding zaz items to the list of items added through DEC anyway, but if you didn't want to wait, you could modify Deviously enslaved continued (v12.0.0) to add either adding regular zaz bindings or Vel's DD enabled zaz bindings, by doing the following:

Open crdePlayerMonitorScript.psc and change equipRandomDDArmbinders/equipRandomDDCuffs to equip the zaz item you want and change line 1388/1393 so that the armbindercuffs get higher priority (which ever you modified)

I already loaded a "zazBindings" but I can't remember if it's zaz metal or leather or which one exactly, you can use the one I have loaded

player.equipItem(Mods.zazBindings)

Or you can load a new one, You need the object ID which you can get by downloading TESVEdit and opening ZazAnimationPack.esm and looking it up under armor

Armor Property myPreferedBindings Auto

;or you can load it through creation kit, see above
myPreferedBindings = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x11001002, "ZaZAnimationPack.esm") as Armor

player.equipItem(myPreferedBindings)

Or if using vel's bindings, which are DD items and need to be equiped with DD, follow the same steps up until the end, replace with:

armor rndrd = libs.GetRenderedDevice(myBindings)
libs.equipDevice(player,myBindings, rndrd, libs.zad_DeviousArmbinder)

; obviously the keyword libs.zad_DeviousArmbinder needs to be 
;  libs.zad_DeviousCuffs if the item you're using doesn't behave like an armbinder

And then compile it.

Or you could wait for me to put DD items in the mod with weight sliders, then you could just slide all DD items to zero to only get Zaz items, but that might not be out for a few weeks

Can't help you with defeat/other mods

Thanks for that work around. I will try it out and see how well I can get it to function until you update with the zaz items added. It'd be nice if Devious Captures or some other defeat linked mod would have the option of zaz items get added also. You do great work by the way.

I can't help you at all on this but I agree with you - I really miss the end of Submit when your character was left bound with ropes (usually hog-tied) and they had to struggle to free themselves. Like you I've tried all the 'devious' type mods but nothing has ever come close. Must look out for Verstot's mod though.

Yes!!! That is EXACTLY what I'm talking about and trying to figure out. Almost like a not so heavily involved version of SD+. SD+ is great and I would never knock a modder who is clearly far beyond my skill level... it's just to much for me. I get bored. I'd rather the PC get bound, have to escape, and then get help getting the bindings cut. That was in my opinion the best part about SL Submit. Obviously Defeat moved well past Submit in terms of functionality and the author of Submit didn't like more than one on one animations... but that was the reason I would switch between defeat and submit back in the day. I have tried my hand at modding something like that, and alas, I just lack the basic comprehension for modding. I could design websites just fine, but anything that requires linking events and what not... I suck. Couldn't do it in StarCraft back in the 90's either (haha StarCraft...). Just not how my brain works apparently. Unfortunate to because I have tons of ideas and I've been with the modding community since early Oblivion but I'm not that guy who posts on the forums and says "Do my idea because I can't mod!"

I have considered writing for someone else's mod though... I've been writing stories since I was 6, so I'm pretty decent at that aspect. And there are a few that the poorly written dialogue or grammar issues galore are just a turn off for me.

Anyways, rambling again. Yes, that end game stage of SL Submit, which is what made Submit so great and compete with Defeat for so long, is what I'm trying to accomplish using DD devices. If you ever find something that works like that, let me know.

Plaguetard

Archived