i have problem with her boob.

maload

it just happen .

i install so many mod on my pc.

so i try to install and uninstall unp mod mod or cbpp body mod something like that .

but nothing change .

i use those mod before without see this thing .

-.-

it just happen .

i install so many mod on my pc.

so i try to install and uninstall unp mod mod or cbpp body mod something like that .

but nothing change .

i use those mod before without see this thing .

-.-

I have UNP body and when use CBBE armors i get that problem

since you say you used it before it mean you must have changed body

what body do you have now??

how can i fixed this .

i never have seen it before.

my armor mod used to cover it .

but now they show up.

it is problem because my mom may dont like it.

I'm assuming you installed a new body texture - different body types (CBBE, CHSBHC, UNP) map their body textures differently, thus if you use a body texture of one body, it stretches and distorts on another.

The body type for that dress is obviously different from whatever body mod you newly installed. Either find a version of that dress that matches your body model type or move onto to other clothing that is compatible.

when i had CBBE body i used that armor i belive its name onegiki or somehting like that and i had the exact same problem so either it doesnt work with cbbe or it only works with vannila body(not really sure whats the problem i just unistaled it )

does it do this with other armors tooo???

how can i fixed this .

but now they show up.

I'm assuming you installed a new body texture - different body types (CBBE' date=' CHSBHC, UNP) map their body textures differently, thus if you use a body texture of one body, it stretches and distorts on another.

The body type for that dress is obviously different from whatever body mod you newly installed. Either find a version of that dress that matches your body model type or move onto to other clothing that is compatible.

[/quote']

thank you i will try to install all kind of mod you said.

cause it work for me before. may be some of them are missing anyhow.

how can i fixed this .

but now they show up.

I'm assuming you installed a new body texture - different body types (CBBE' date=' CHSBHC, UNP) map their body textures differently, thus if you use a body texture of one body, it stretches and distorts on another.

[/quote']

when i had CBBE body i used that armor i belive its name onegiki or somehting like that and i had the exact same problem so either it doesnt work with cbbe or it only works with vannila body(not really sure whats the problem i just unistaled it )

it happen on romantic outfit long mod too .

how can i fixed this .

but now they show up.

[/quote']

it happen on romantic outfit long mod too .

Well then, you either move onto new armor that supports whatever new body type you installed and ditch those dresses, or revert back to whatever body type you had before.

As mentioned the body textures of each body type are not compatible with other body types.

looks to me like your using UNP skin on a CBBE body. UNPs nipples are placed higher than CBBE on the texture so the mapping has moved them above their actual location on the body mesh. Completely remove your female textures and fill it back in with CBBE textures and your problem will disappear.

i install CBBE-(slim 2.1) .

i dont like it much because it too big but at least its safe to play skyrim anywhere in home now. -.-

thank you so much.

i have idea to change this shirt s model to cover it but i am very lazy.

Archived