Falaria's Grove (WIP)

terratto

Falaria's Grove

Falaria; a sybil of Dibella and able to communicate directly with the Aedra (although not connected to any particular cult), she is Dibella's chosen instrument in Tamriel. 

After years of worship and devoting herself to women, arts, and erotic instruction, Falaria began traveling the different realms of Tamriel to spread Dibella's love. This love and devotion eventually allowed Falaria to speak with Dibella, at first during the ecstasy of love making and eventually at will. 

Dibella was so enamored with Falaria that she imbued her with power and unnaturally long life, youth, and beauty. Although Dibella is unable to interfere in the mortal world as freely as the Daedra, she has provided to Falaria magic and power to the extent of her ability. Falaria has imbued willing mortals looking to protect Tamriel and all it's beauty and art with limited powers from time to time.

Falaria is considered by those that see her as the most beautiful and insatiable woman in all Tamriel. Due to her devotion to women, art, and erotic instruction, Falaria is almost always nude, and she requires those she seduces to follow her example. She is infamous for seducing human men and women with her beauty and charm. 

The Dragonborn may be just the sort of individual Falaria would find worthwhile of her help.

About this Mod

What started out as a player home has spiraled into something else. There is a small "mysterious cave" that leads to Falaria's Grove and her home (which can be used as a player home - she's happy to share her bed).The location is complete with crafting and storage. Falaria, a completely voiced sex-goddess, can teach a teleportation spell to her Grove, and a small room in the grove will teleport you back outside the cave.  

However, the heart of the mod is the powers that Falaria provides to the Dragonborn that are only accessible while the player is nude. She only allows the Dragonborn to access one power at a time, but there are three types available (the typical three: Heavy, Light, Magic) and you can exchange your power anytime. The powers will alter your appearance while providing protection (armor rating) and enchantments based on your level. In addition, each power comes with custom bound weapons to use. The mod was intended to be used for brand new games with the powers able intended to grow as the player levels throughout the game. 

This is absolutely a work in progress!! I'm still tinkering, but wanted to throw this out there to gauge interest, for feedback, thoughts, issues I'm not seeing, etc. It's my second released mod, and the first failed pretty horribly but I learned a lot in the process. Please let me know if you see any bugs, if something doesn't seem to be working, if textures or scripts don't appear, etc. 

In particular, I have a feeling that the powers are rather overpowered. I have not performed any playthroughs as of yet, and have tried to base armor and weapon ratings on Perkus Maximus. I'd like to have an option for vanilly and SkyRe, if I can figure out a good balance for them.  

Also, please let me know if the BSA or 7zip file need to be reorganized somehow. Everything works on my end, but it's the first time I've done a BSA. 

Future Plans

- Create custom animations to replace Estrus (in progress)

- Create better effects for Falaria's Heart (the strength/heavy armor power, I'm not happy with what I came up with). 

- Better armor/weapon ratings. Balancing. 

- Create custom statues of Falaria. Still figuring this one out...custom body doesn't transform well

- Maybe figure out an MCM menu. Maybe.

- Other cool shit I haven't thought about yet. 

Installation

1. Download and install Sexlab (and all dependencies)

2. Download and install EstrusforSkyrum 

3. Install this mod with whatever installer you prefer. 

Requirements

All DLC

SexLab

Spoilers/FAQ:

So, where am I going? How do I find this mysterious non-existent cave?

- In between the three standing stones that Ralof or Hadvar lead you to at the beginning and on the road to Riverwood. She's living in a cave DOWN BY THE RIVER! 

Falaria won't talk to me!!!! MAKE HER TALK AND DO STUFF!!!

- Try taking off your armor/clothes. That usually works for me. 

OK, she's doing thing to me now, but how do I get power to take over the world?

- Have you seen her house? She might have some powers in there! If you can't find any, ask her again. 

I'm in the house and looking around, and still no powers. What gives?!? Why do you like to torture me so?

- (maniacal laughter) The Dragonborn, in the crafting room, with the candlestick trigger. 

My game crashes when I summon the new bound weapons. You're breaking by game!

- Start a new game. For some reason, the new bound weapons won't work on existing saves. Don't know why. 

Is this meant for a male Dragonborn or female Dragonborn?

- Both! The dialogue should change depending on your gender, and the powers and effects are supposed to work for either gender. The only problem is the Estrus animations are only meant for female characters, but SHOULD play for male as well (it's kinda weird though). That's why I'm working on custom estrus type animations at the moment. 

Can I make a suggestion?

- Yes yes yes! Please, let me know what you are thinking!

Credits

stroti for the modders resources

oaristys for the modders resources

blary for the modders resources

OutLaw666 for the amazing scoped bows

Morealin for the great swords

KingWinter for the warhammers

azmodan22 for the statues 

ashal and all the great work on sexlab

cotyounoyume for the work with estrus

yui0820 for Sha (playing the part of Falaria in this mod)

edhildil for the Mara and Dibella statues

Nikitaa for the nocturnal and Azura statues

post-80296-0-89284000-1450419820_thumb.jpg

post-80296-0-65528800-1450419856_thumb.jpg

post-80296-0-79277000-1450420825_thumb.jpg

Falaria's Grove 1.03.7z

Since I installed it.  I created a new character, and went to said "Mysterious Cave"

Upon entering...there was a textureless statue hanging out on an unreachable platform of rock...Took off my clothes...didn't speak with me.

I know it wasn't female, because I use an Arousal Tracker that tracks all females arousal level around me.  So dunno.  

Or maybe I just didn't see the passage in there because of my brightness settings?  haha

---Edit---

Ok.  So what you have so far is quite interesting.

The house and surrounding area is quite nice. 

Falaria is, well...a nicely designed character.  At this point she's good for what?  A sex toy for your house and to lead you to these three boosts?  Not that I am complaining mind you.  

These boosts you can only use when naked, if I understand you correctly, right?  They turn you all ghosty and you can go kick ass nekkid and stuff for a few minutes at a time right now.  That's all that's in this build, or did I miss something?  

Don't want to miss anything to help you test this out.

Not sure why Estrus is needed just yet tho, but it's at least fun to use.  hehe

You got it about right. Powers require nudity to use, sorta like Dibellan Defenders but without the tattoos and with the neat magical effects on the character. You also get bound weapons with the boosts. 

Falaria is just there for more immersive purposes for the house and powers, plus, like you said, a sex toy type.  

Estrus is supposed to trigger when you select a power. If you got a power from one of the statues in the basement and estrus didn't trigger, something is wrong. I'll check it out. 

Was the only missing texture the statue at the beginning? 

You got it about right. Powers require nudity to use, sorta like Dibellan Defenders but without the tattoos and with the neat magical effects on the character. You also get bound weapons with the boosts. 

Falaria is just there for more immersive purposes for the house and powers, plus, like you said, a sex toy type.  

Estrus is supposed to trigger when you select a power. If you got a power from one of the statues in the basement and estrus didn't trigger, something is wrong. I'll check it out. 

Was the only missing texture the statue at the beginning? 

None of the statues had textures.  They were all purple.   

And when I picked up the power, no event happened.   

Looks like I need to alter the files the statue meshes are pointing to. 

Are you playing a male or female character? I've noticed in the past that sometimes the event doesn't trigger for male characters. I'll look into that. And are you still getting the power and bound weapons even without the event triggering?

Thanks for pointing that out!

FINALLY got my Skyrim install stable enough to get back to playing and checking out this mod.  Don't ask...I was screwing around with other mods.  heh.

Some statues have partial textures others have none.  Have screencaps.  Will edit them shortly and post them...Banging Falaria right now to get the boosts.   :D

post-446681-0-12719900-1450496046_thumb.png

post-446681-0-63784500-1450496063_thumb.png

post-446681-0-00859000-1450496082_thumb.png

post-446681-0-38787700-1450496099_thumb.png

Thanks for the screens, I forgot about those textures! Will fix soon. 

Also, working on Estrus script. Not sure why it's not working 100% of the time. Sometimes it fires no problem, other times it just doesn't work. Doesn't seem to make sense to me; either it should work or it shouldn't...

Also, working on Estrus script. Not sure why it's not working 100% of the time. Sometimes it fires no problem, other times it just doesn't work. Doesn't seem to make sense to me; either it should work or it shouldn't...

OK. Also figured just to let you know.  This character that I used...was not a new character.  This is the one I've been using a bit.  She's level 42.  I have her with Alva following as a slave using Sexlab Defeat.

Falaria had no problem talking to me.  But would not give me the dialog about the boost until I went inside her temple, then came out.

Also...She's kind of a pain to find.  her wander range is pretty far.  If I didn't have CS Tag and Track, she'd be nigh impossible to find at times.  hehe

Perhaps when you first talk to Falaria, you could enable a Falaria tracker? 

And still no Estrus event when I picked up the boost, by the way.

OK. Also figured just to let you know.  This character that I used...was not a new character.  This is the one I've been using a bit.  She's level 42.  I have her with Alva following as a slave using Sexlab Defeat.

Falaria had no problem talking to me.  But would not give me the dialog about the boost until I went inside her temple, then came out.

Also...She's kind of a pain to find.  her wander range is pretty far.  If I didn't have CS Tag and Track, she'd be nigh impossible to find at times.  hehe

Perhaps when you first talk to Falaria, you could enable a Falaria tracker? 

And still no Estrus event when I picked up the boost, by the way.

I like the track finder idea, but I didn't want to create a quest that shows up in the quest tracker. Maybe I'll just change where she is located before you talk to her the first time. 

It's set up to not give you the boost dialogue option until you go inside the house. I wanted some event to trigger that, like reading a book or doing something, rather than get that boost immediately upon meeting her. Ultimately I'll probably create some small quest to get something for her so the player can earn her trust then get the boost. But exploring the house works enough for now. 

Thanks for helping out with this! 

Statue texture issues only a minor issue for me.

I use lighting overhaul mods, RLO, and her Grove is VERY dark.  I can't run around in there without a torch and Candlelight on all the time.  Maybe adding in some more light sources?  Or say some Sun shinning through the top of her grove?  

Also love how its basically Sha that all " Also I suggest you keep running around naked, I am serious ....."

So, the textures should be fixed now. What happened is in the mesh it was pointing to where I have the texture folders on my system, but people set up their system differently and it should point to /textures/...  rather than c:/... I had fixed that with the other meshes prior to uploading this but forgot about the statues. Oops. 

I'm honestly not sure what the deal is with the estrus event. I've tried scripting it a few different ways, but no matter what it seems to just fire whenever it feels like it. Hopefully I can get my own animations in there sometime soon and just have done with Estrus. But in the meantime, if anyone has any tips for scripting estrus and making sure it fires every time, let me know. I'll keep messing with it.

I'll take a look at doing some different lighting. I wanted the cave to be rather dark. There are some traps like a giant pit you can accidentally fall down if its dark and can't see ahead, things like that I wanted to have in there to make the cave not just some really simple entrance to the grove. Also, I didn't want to have things like lanterns down in the cave for light. The Grove itself shouldn't be that dark, but more of a mysterious magical type lighting effect. But my ENB may make the cave lighter than others. Maybe I'll add some glowing mushrooms on walls in the cave and use that as a light source. I can add some light sources in the grove easily; the lanterns don't have any lights associated with them right now, so I can add some there. 

So, the textures should be fixed now. What happened is in the mesh it was pointing to where I have the texture folders on my system, but people set up their system differently and it should point to /textures/...  rather than c:/... I had fixed that with the other meshes prior to uploading this but forgot about the statues. Oops. 

I'm honestly not sure what the deal is with the estrus event. I've tried scripting it a few different ways, but no matter what it seems to just fire whenever it feels like it. Hopefully I can get my own animations in there sometime soon and just have done with Estrus. But in the meantime, if anyone has any tips for scripting estrus and making sure it fires every time, let me know. I'll keep messing with it.

I'll take a look at doing some different lighting. I wanted the cave to be rather dark. There are some traps like a giant pit you can accidentally fall down if its dark and can't see ahead, things like that I wanted to have in there to make the cave not just some really simple entrance to the grove. Also, I didn't want to have things like lanterns down in the cave for light. The Grove itself shouldn't be that dark, but more of a mysterious magical type lighting effect. But my ENB may make the cave lighter than others. Maybe I'll add some glowing mushrooms on walls in the cave and use that as a light source. I can add some light sources in the grove easily; the lanterns don't have any lights associated with them right now, so I can add some there. 

Yeah.  Um...That pit got me the first time thru.  I was all "OH SHIT!!!"  *splat*

Thankfully CASM had just saved right before that fall, so I didn't have to start all the way back at the beginning of the cave.

Archived