Can't get my vault suit texture to show

Halstrom

I modified a vaultsuit texture in Paint.NET as attached to lengthen the zip all the way down.

I saved it with DX5_interpolation I dropped it into the directory Data/Textures/Clothing/Vaultsuit

But it doesn't seem to show.

I've altered my ini & preffs to add /TEXTURES etc and EnableFileLoad=1

All my other mods seem to work fine, I'm using FO4MM but manually installing everything as I've always done.

There are a couple of possibilities I suspect:

1. I have it named wrong and should name it lowercase vaultsuitdirty

2. Those other files from the better booty mod are overriding it

3. I've saved it wrong somehow

4. ?

post-12141-0-52988300-1449741236_thumb.jpg

post-12141-0-65115300-1449741371_thumb.jpg

made some testing on my own and painted a fat "test" on my suit and it didnt show up (having the vault booty mod installed) so i used the console and found out, that your texture  is for the clean vaultsuit (itemcode 00976b7) . you start with a dirty one i guess. i never checked that but noticed that i picked up the suits in the 111 and they were labeled  "new"  (maybe called clean, i don't know, since my game is in german) and somewhat in the game i realized "one of my fresh suits is missing" i might be paranoid or the suit is auto-swapping to a dirty suit at some time... or i just misplaced it somewhere and need some one to take the blame

Archived