Good Bestiality list of mods?

Khamul

Hey folks, I've been around on/off for years with modding Skyrim now, and I'm just getting back into it with Loverslab!

That being said, I've been running into numerous headaches - (HDT physics not working - no body jiggle etc), FNIS creature framework detected as not installed. The list goes on and it's a little bit of a nuisance. And I've always been sure to properly run FNIS after installing/uninstalling mods - making sure LOOT is properly sorting, and the like.

So, I'm reachin' out and going and asking: Could anyone recommend a good, working list of bestial mods? As far as other mods go - hair, textures, weapons, etc, I can add them on my own. I'd just like to know a good, simple list of beast mods that's working nowdays.

I should actually ask a bit more in depth. I'd like to use the CBBE Curvy body, and have jiggle physics working properly. As well as all the naughty animals bein' able to do their naughty things.

Example -

Mods needed: 

Sexlab Framework

HDT Physics

CBBE (Obviously)

FNIS

beaststuff

beaststuff

a good working skeleton?

etc..

Could anyone help me out? Cheers :).

Hey Brain, thanks for the response. I had already gone through it and chosen some files. Unfortunately, I ran into some problems. The first, when I enable Sexlab, is that the FNIS Sexlab Idle Creatures is not found. I'm only greeted with an "?"

Then after I install, when I go to enable creature animations, I am given the prompt "Could not enable, FNIS creature pack or sexlab creature files not detected"

I'm not sure where my conflictions are coming from.

Hey again Brain. That link doesn't work, sadly. But hovering over it, I notice it's the sexlab animation framework 1.60.2 hotfix2; I have that version. I also installed all three FNIS packs from the Nexus - Main, Creature, and Spells.

...And on closer inspection, I see theres a small 156 byte patch. I will try installing this and see if it works. Will update soon! 

Edit: Unfortunately due to the rollback, I can't get that patch. It just redirects to the 9.40 MB  SexLab_CreatureAnimations_v160.zip download, when what I need is the 157 byte CreatureAnimationPack-v160

Well, this is a bummer. Is there any way I can retrieve this?

I just tested my links and they both work. The 157 kb files are not patches - they are links to mirror sites as an alternate source for downloading SexLab. You need to download and install "SexLabFramework_v160_hotfix2_FULL.7z" AND "SexLab_CreatureAnimations_v160.zip" according to their installation instructions.

How odd. I'm clicking your first link and I'm getting "Sorry, we couldn't find that!" I'll go ahead and give that a try though and report back! Might be awhile seeing as how I have to afk for awhile. Thanks for helping me out Brain. Will update ASAP!

The sexlab framework creature download, and more nasty critters contain virtually all creature animations (at least about 1k)

Untamed is a nice mod, when you sex a creature, you can add it to your pack as a follower, and level it up by sex ing it.

Be sure to install all requirements. MNC - it's best to install the standalone creature framework, instead of what the person included with ttheir downloaded

Late update to the thread, but the suggestion worked Brain. Cheers! It also cleared up the FNIS Idle Creatures animation problem as well.

Unfortunately, my HDT physics still seem to not want to work. 

And thanks for the input Downjonsie! Is it safe to do that? I read in the More Nasty Critters thread not to use the standalone creature framework. If there aren't problems, the standalone definitely has been updated more recently. 

My suggestion is get Hentai Creatures expanded, and work backwards through all the requirements, and it will basically cover everything you could want.

AzureDragon doing the above will get you the only current dragon sex there is- one multi gender animation where they hold you up with a tail and prod you with their ridiculously oversized shlong.

MAKE A BACKUP FIRST. These mods, are very picky, and it might take you a bit of messing about to get everything working properly.

Archived