[0.1a] SSD - Shadow's Surrender or Die

Really like the idea of this mod, just fun having them surrender to you, making them your slave etc without having to cast a spell. Sadly recently I had to uninstall it because of 2 major bugs :(

1. Doesnt work on mod-added npcs(didnt bother me so much though)

2. Some npcs end up getting stuck in this weird open arms animation. Only seen it happen on mod-added npcs. Sadly uninstalling this mod fixed it.

If it wasnt for these 2 bugs then this mod wouldve been one my must have lovers mod

• 2 months later...

The_Only_Janitor. Had this problem myself. Your problem is most likely coming from other mods adding dialogue, which overrides the dialogue from this mod. Anything which adds/modifies dialogue options 'at all' will clash with this mod. Only option is to use this mod, or the other. You can't use both.

• 2 months later...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xq0n14_oblivion-mod-ssd-2_videogames#.UPfOCfIXYhk (click bypass adult filter or something like that)

Just old video in case someone wants to take this up like Wappy did rapers. Scripts are pretty simple in this very early release and you can pm me if you don't understand how something works.

It is unplayable in current state. It will bloat savegame over prolonged use(every time some1 runs away at the least) and mess up with dialogs of mods using same entries. Dialogs work for this mod if you load it last.

Lots of people didn't like it cause it's more male biased.. but it's not really it has exactly the same number of options for females just that it's not for submissive females who like to be raped :P but for dominant ones who like to play with their prizes.

About complaint that you should be able to rape people who surrender to you - you already have lots of mods where you just cast spell and rape people this is more about role playing and wearing down capturees will to resist you.

It's a minigame really where you slowly rise your demands of surrendered enemies and dangle sparring their life and letting them go as reward for complying with you. NPC thinks I already did that so fuck it I will do this also ... Otherwise if you demand something they really hate and not only rob them like they assumed they might get desperate and try to kill you again.

And if you just leave them there standing and turn your back on them or wander to far away they will try to run for it... another role-playing feature.

All above is already implemented just needs lots of fixes, balancing and some things should be done in different way. Minigame could be expanded a lot. Then you can tie it into other mods.. bravil underground etc.

Enjoy wall of text :) I don't have time to work on this, but maybe someone will take it up someday :P