Are there any nude male mods that allows the change between erect and flaccid?

Shoopdiboopdi

I've been looking for quite some time now, but I can seem to find it.

I'm looking for a mod that allows characters to have an erect penis when alive, which then turns flaccid when the person is dead. I simply just find it a bit creepy if I want a dead man's armor and all of a sudden there's a raging boner poking up from the corpse.

If there is no mod such as this, what are the chances of this mod to be made in the future?

Guest Donkey

From what i remember RSV2 was the only modder ever who did something like this with body extender for fallout new vegas. Since he moved to skyrim i think he may be already planning on porting. Other then that there was never a mod created like this not even oblivion.

• 4 months later...

What would be awesome is to be flaccid and then get turned on (with a penis animation) for sex scenes/mods.

Indeed.

As a work around, I'm considering looking into making something like an equipable "armor" that is just a body with an erect penis that is equipped automatically when the mini-lovers auto-undresses you for the sex scenes, then automatically unequips it when you finish, since you would expect to go back to flaccid after you're done...

...unless you've been stocking up on the blue pills! :P

I think somebody in here, already do that in Joshnz Animated Prostitution, there's an option to choose what body you want to use in the sex scene right? In default josh use malebody_rude. So replace the meshes in malebody_rude folder into erected version, and dont forget to set up your default male body meshes flaccid. I think that should do it.

Never try that though, because I already Uninstall AP, I think it's still buggy.

I successfully created this exact thing over the weekend, as a tweak to MiniLovers.

I made a slight change to one of the Scripts and Magic Effect, and made a custom armor that was essentially an 'erection suit'. Basically, when the MiniLovers automatically strips you down for the sex act, I have it auto AddItem and Equip the erection suit for the duration of the act.

Then at the end, I have it RemoteItem so it is removed from your inventory.

It's completely automatic and seemless for the player, and now when you kill random bandits, they aren't sporting post-mordem wood, and when you do the sex acts, there's the proper amount of 'lead in your pencil'. :)

But since I made the modification to MiniLovers, as well as used someone else's nude male w/ erection mod, it isn't like I could just package it up and release it.

If there's interest, meh, maybe I can write a tutorial for how you can make the changes yourself. Figuring out what and where to tweak was the hard part. For someone to duplicate it with directions isn't really that involved so long as you have some basic familiarity with the CK and do something as simple as creating a copy of an armor and changing the target mesh.

If there's interest' date=' meh, maybe I can write a tutorial for how you can make the changes yourself. Figuring out what and where to tweak was the hard part. For someone to duplicate it with directions isn't really that involved so long as you have some basic familiarity with the CK and do something as simple as creating a copy of an armor and changing the target mesh.

[/quote']

Yes please :)

Archived