A mod request

Kashked

Since I know absolutly nothing about modding (the only thing I have done is write a bit of dialogue on another modders work) I don't know if what I am requesting is hard, or easy...

Anyway, my request is this. I want to use the Type 3 BB natural busty babe mod ( http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=37957 ) for my character, so my char is the only thusly endowed female in the wasteland, but that means that while I have the body, any clothing I use doesn't fit. So what I am requesting is a container, located in goodsprings, with all the clothing from the Bouncing natural breasts mod ( http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=35047 ) in it, non-replacing.

I have tried before doing as the modder suggested, installed the body and the 2PAC4EVA7-files along with the esp, and it worked, even though my options were limited, but that caused females wearing certain outfits to go invisible, with only hands and head floating around.

I am sure I'm not the only one on this forum who want to wander around the wasteland in slutty BB outfits, but withouth having the entire wasteland turn into fantasies from a teenage boys imagionation.;)

So if anyone could do this I would be greatly thankful.

Guest Donkey

If your using bnb mod there is shack from that Robot who saves at the begining of the game. If you go into his shack all armors should be into one of it's closets.

If your using bnb mod there is shack from that Robot who saves at the begining of the game. If you go into his shack all armors should be into one of it's closets.

I know, but that is a very limited selection. :(

The only clothing from BNB i have installed are those clothes that are availible in Victors shack, and 2pac4eva7's clothing, that should be sold by Chet but for some reason they are not showing up in his inventory atm.:-/

So what I have is a custom race char with the BNB body, but almost no outfits to choose from. I want to get all the BNB outfits added into the game, but without them replacing my regular outfits, and a convinient place to get them. I have no idea how I would accomplish this however.

Guest Donkey

if they are not showing up check for mod conflicts in FOMM make sure nothing is conflicting if you find a mod who in the list try deactiving it.

other then that the only thing you can do open up geck and try to check the clothing id are and then check the FOMM where the mod is located and use the offset to use the command player.additem plus ID

Or be very nice to 2pack and ask if he could add a special closet near goodspring and add all clothing in it.

If it is still too much open up geck with 2pack mod.

Look for either a crate place it somehwere near goodspring where you can easiliy find it and add all clothing from 2packs mod in it. viola your own edit. start your game and go to goodspring where you placed the crate.

Does 2pack also bounce ?? from what i remember they won't bounce like the once from BNB since they used different skeleton.

if they are not showing up check for mod conflicts in FOMM make sure nothing is conflicting if you find a mod who in the list try deactiving it.

other then that the only thing you can do open up geck and try to check the clothing id are and then check the FOMM where the mod is located and use the offset to use the command player.additem plus ID

Or be very nice to 2pack and ask if he could add a special closet near goodspring and add all clothing in it.

If it is still too much open up geck with 2pack mod.

Look for either a crate place it somehwere near goodspring where you can easiliy find it and add all clothing from 2packs mod in it. viola your own edit. start your game and go to goodspring where you placed the crate.

Does 2pack also bounce ?? from what i remember they won't bounce like the once from BNB since they used different skeleton.

2pac's clothes dont bounce, but neither does the Busty Babe mod.

I will try to figure out if I can manage with your suggestions.

Archived