Help needed with Bodyslide 2.

dark36

Today i decided to edit the Tenebrescent armor from Tera armors and remove the legging part by adding Zap Sliders using these steps.

1) Open outfit studio 

2) Load outfit "castanic19.nif from Teratenebrescent in ShapeData folder" 
3) I click on the block that has the element I want to remove 
4) Brush - Current Brush - Mask 
5) I paint over what I want to remove 
6) Brush - Invert Mask 
7) Slider - New Zap Slider 

8) Save Project As 

However when i do this and try to build it, i see the default CBBE body with the armor instead of the Preset i've created. I tried to delete the base shape and loading the Preset i made however i cant seem to be loading or viewing my Preset in Outfitstudio for some reason when i try to load the body from File/Referance, it gives me an error " Could not load Slider set XML file. If that matters im using SLFCVagina2.0.

What i want to do is, adding Zapsliders to the Tenebrescent armor and removing the lower part of the armor complately but i cant seem to get my body to work with this. I tried following the Bodyslide 2 and Outfitstudio guide to no avail. Im pretty sure im doing something really wrong or making a basic mistake. 

What do i need to do to get my Preset to work so that i can edit the armor with Zap sliders ?

Edit: I guess i should've post this somewhere else and my issue has been solved thanks to cell

Instead of loading the outfit, get a BodySlide conversion of the Tera armor and use Load Project with the XML file in the SliderSets folder the conversion came with.

Then add the zap, "Save Project" and re-build the armor from BodySlide.

Your preset is applied in BodySlide, not Outfit Studio.

Instead of loading the outfit, get a BodySlide conversion of the Tera armor and use Load Project with the XML file in the SliderSets folder the conversion came with.

Then add the zap, "Save Project" and re-build the armor from BodySlide.

Your preset is applied in BodySlide, not Outfit Studio.

Okay this worked. Im adding in Zaps to remove parts but one thing is bugging me. There are tiny bits that i cant seem to be masking with the Brush. How do i edit or Remove Zap sliders from Projects? Because delete slider option is grayed out.

Nvm, i figured it out. Thank you very much for help.

Archived