Need some basics help

worksa7

So I want to get back into skyrim and modding, but this time I really want to mod up an adult based skyrim game. All I really want to do is just mod skyrim to allow various types of sexual encounters for as many genders/races/monsters/creatures as possible within the game.

The problem is the way adult mods are designed and described, I honestly have no clue where to start or go about this; despite being able to have set up mods of other kinds to achieve a certain type of gameplay.

Can anyone help me? There used to be a guide here with a really good breakdown on how to go about this, but that guide post is no longer stickied and I can't find it.

Thanks.

(and sorry if this is in the wrong section or if I said something wrong, it's been a while since I've been in any of the skyrim stuff)

Edit: Sorry I didn't see this thread originally, and it seems to give me enough info to get started on: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53890-im-new-here-can-anybody-point-me-in-the-right-direction/

So this can be deleted if you want! Thanks!

Perhaps this can help you to getting started:

-Use Mod Organizer + Wrye for bashed patch, TES5Edit +merge x script mod, LOOT and possibly an ENB for better visuals and Memory usage.

First of all u should get some mods as a Stable Core (example: Unoffical patches, ENB or ENB Boost, SKSE, SkyUI, Better message Controls and so on).

Install new mod setups upon the "Core" using profiles in MO.

For Adult Content:

Almost all adult mods from this place need to or should be combined with at least:
Sexlab 

Sexlab Aroused
Zaz Animation Pack
Devious Devices - Integration 
Devious Devices - Assets
Devious Devices - Expansion
NSAP
Necro Animations

-and whatever those mods needs to be installed for them.

Depending on what u want your player character to be:

-If u want to play with a submissive female: Deviously Cursed Loot and most of its recommended mods (like SD+) is a good start.

-If u want to play a dominant male: Defeat for its capture function (disable player as victim in mcm), Display Model, EFF and perhaps Puppet Master is a good start.

SexLab Amorous Adventures is a great mod for male pc.

Devious Devices - For the Masses II, Sexlab Squirt and Sexlab Cumshot for "Immersion"

For Adult Creatures:

More Nasty Creatures 

Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures

SOS Schlongs For Males plus female pubic, khajiit, lizard and orc addons. 

(All SOS addons can be merged including the ones from main mod, just don't merge Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm and Schlongs of Skyrim.esp,

and copy the interface folder to the merged folder and the esm, esp that was not merged, as it probably won't be copied over by the merge script)

Bodyslide 2 for female bodies, skin replacer (SG textures or Fair Skin Complexion is nice)

Get some npc replacer mods. 

Several NPC replacers can be used at once as long as u put them in the correct/same order in mod window and esp window in MO.

Example for NPCs and Monsters I use for one of my profiles: 

-Inhabitants of skyrim

-Babes Combined

-NPC 85 

-SBF

In that order and it looks pretty good I think.

-RS Children or SkyKids to replace those ugly vanilla potato monster kids.

And for more Monsters/NPCs:

-Immersive Wenches + Deadly and Hateful Wenches

-Female Enemy Monster Aesthetics Leveled Encounters - More Sexy Creatures + the follower addon mod

-Immersive Creatures + SkyTEST - Realistic Animals and Predators and rebirth monster

-Deadly Dragons

-Monster mod if not using More Nasty Creatures.

-3DNPC

-Inconsequential NPCs

-Populated Cities 2

-All the Populated mods without scripts (I think) from ERSO (merged to one esp using the TES5 merge x script)

Harder than I thought, I barely even installed sexlab and it's requirements, making sure to follow everything to the letter and skyrim crashes on the starting cart ride every-time. Adult mods are some of the most finicky ones...

On fourth fresh install, trying I might not be able to do this x-x

If u search for gopher at youtube, he got many good videos for modding skyrim.

Adult mods are similar to most normal mods, but may be a bit more script heavy and cause more CTDs if not done properly.

Start with something like this:

-Have a CLEAN Skyrim Install.

1.Install Mod Organizer, create a profile, or rename the Default one to something like 00 Vanilla or whatever suits u.

then copy that profile and create a new Profile in MO and name it something like 01 Core.

2.Set Up Mod Organizer (enable bsa extractor in settings -> plugins, setup nexus account, enable HighRes Texture Pack01-03 in Archives)

3.Install LOOT, TES5Edit, Wrye Bash and enable them through mod organizer using the "Modify Executables" (they should be run through MO)

-Installing the Merge X Plugin for TES5Edit and learning to use it is recommended.

Run TES5Edit for the first time through MO,
let it finish startup and close it,
then right click overwrite folder and create mod,
name it something like TES5 Backups or whatever and activate it.
-This is to avoid that backup file being spammed all over the place.

4.Install and enable mod programs u need (can be done later) like Fnis, Bodyslide and SUM (acivate in MO through data tab and add as executables)

5.Install SKSE, the manual installer, one part must be put in Skyrim folder, other part installed in MO (the data folder inside zip)

6.Install an ENB or the ENB boost and set your VRAM in the Enblocal.ini file.  (must be put in Skyrim Folder, may or may not have a part to be installed in MO)

7.Install Papyrus, enable Papyrus log in Skyrim.ini file (Activate Skyrim.ini inside Mod Organizer)

8.Install all the mods that is "essential" but does not do much affecting the gameplay as a "Core", this profile then can be copied when u want to start a new Mod installation.

-Example CORE Mods:

SKSE

ENB

Papyrus

Unofficial Skyrim Patches 

RaceMenu

HDT Physics Extensions

HDT Breast And Butt Physics - TBBP BBP Supported
HDT HighHeels System

SkyUI

Alternate Start - Live Another Life

OneTweak

SKSE ini pre-download for lazy users

Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice

Safety Load
Main Menu Spinning Skyrim Emblem
KenMOD - Time on loading screen
Stable uGridsToLoad

Skyrim - Enhanced Camera

Better Dialogue Controls
Better MessageBox Controls

XP32

9.After installing the "CORE" mods, copy the CORE, create a new profile in MO and start your modding adventure.

-Its recommended to install one part of mods (example Complete Crafting overhaul 1.7 beta plus recommended mods and patches),

then test them ingame for a bit and after it looks safe to play with (papyrus looks good), copy and create a new profile for the next batch of mods to be installed.

10. AFTER MODS ARE INSTALLED:

-If knowing how to and when to: MERGE any mods if any (TES5Edit Merge x Plugin Mod) -not essential, but it's nice to keep that .esp count low.

-RUN LOOT (inside MO of course) -fix errors and clean any esps if needed in TES5Edit.

-RUN Wrye and Create a bashed patch (create a new mod from Overwrite folder and activate, keep that folder clean)

-RUN TES5Edit and create a Merged Patch, place above bashed. (create a new mod from Overwrite folder)

-RUN Skyproc patcher (SUM) and such patchers if using any (create a new mod from Overwrite folder)

-RUN Fnis with the arm fix activated (create a new mod from Overwrite folder)

-START Skyrim inside MO through SKSE (should be active automatically left for the Run button)

I got as far as Dual sheathe which needs skyproc, but because of how mod organizer works there doesn't seem to be any way of actually running skyproc. Tried adding it as an executable, but it won't detect it unless it is an exe.

Edit: If anyone with a similar issue is wondering I couldn't find any work arounds, I had to skip it.

SUM Manages Skyproc Patchers pretty well.

1.Install SUM in MO.

2.browse the data tab on right until u find skyproc Patchers

3.Right click SUM.jar and add as executables

4.Choose SUM in the scroll window and add as toolbar in the shortcut bar.

5.Run SUM when needed.

-Create bashed and TES5 Merged Patch before running SUM.

-When running SUM, choose SUM Option and disable RUN Loot option each time u use it, and run LOOT in MO before SUM instead.

-I Run one Skyproc Patcher at a time through SUM, because of huge load order and RAM usage that may fail the patcher if running all at once.

note: Dual Sheath Redux have caused some CTDs for me if using with many scripted mods, same with ASIS.

Recommended Skyproc Mods:

-Wintermyst Patcher, I usually combine with it Apocalypse spells and Thunderchild Shouts for more magic.

-Lootification (note, prison overhaul must be set in blocklist if used, or fixed  to run in LLI)

-SkyRe, PERMA or Requiem.

Also note:

Skyproc Patchers can take a long time to finish, specially Lootification and PERMA, and may look frozen when running. 

Just see if it fails at "mod import first, if not wait for it to do its thing.

Be patient and do something else when waiting for patcher to complete and check it after some time if it have completed or failed.

If it fails a popup window should appear. (may appear behind your browser if browsing, so u must click on the patcher to see it.)

Archived