dark elf in need of help

RAMc

hi all,

i just wanted explain a few things that i am trying to achieve with my skyrim game and some of the problems Ive been having.

i have a complete new install of skyrim as i installed new ssd hard drive, and hope to finally get to play the game instead of just adding new mods and quick testing them.

i have a new play through which is basically me just testing the mods and setting up my new character. i don't usually play a female character but am trying to compromise and play a futanari dark elf vampire instead.

i want to wander the land of skyrim with my enslaved protector(currently a troll) feeding and impregnating any tasty female i may come across. i like enslaving worthy victims and bending them to my will and rewarding my protector. this means i probably going to play as some sort of illusion mage probably with archery as well. sounds like a good play through don't you  think?

im not completely new to lovers lab and have been impressed with the vast majority of mods ive downloaded and after many long hours have for the most part been able to get the settings i was after

however im struggling a little bit with a few things like body slide, variety in woman shape and size and node scaling and clams of skyrim and creature features / sex-lab arousal.

i think i had body slide sorted  but now every one seems to be fat when there clothes are removed, im trying to get a variety of female (and male where possible)  body shapes and sizes along with out fits (which is vanilla and immersive armors only at this point) it would b good if i had a bit of control over who is slim/fat also.

cum inflation (node scaling) doesn't seem to work with this character as it did on previous saves

beastly features don't seem to get hard with aroused or during animation

i have change install order and load order went through the mcm setting and played about with the bodyslide tool and reset fnis after each change does any one have any ideas as to where i may be going wrong or suggestions of mods i should try for this play though?

i will provide a complete list of mods an load order .....after my dinner

post-502890-0-81900200-1445098279_thumb.png

post-502890-0-63624500-1445098284_thumb.png

post-502890-0-64887900-1445098288_thumb.png

There might be a way with Racemenu to get more variety in npc bodies, I didn't look at it real hard, but way down in the description of the mod, she gives some examples of what one could do, looked interesting, but also possibly challenging so I put a pin in it to get back to later.

Make sure the min 0 is vastly different from the max 100 in Bodyslide to help with variety as well

Please ask your questions more straight forward; I personally find it hard to actually find the points you need help with.

Some advice:

-> Get Mod Manager: it will keep your Skyrim folder clean and let's you see the dependencies of your mods (who overwrites what e.g.)

-> as for heavy naked women: search your folders for the "femalebody*.nif"; there is one for weight 0 and for weight 1 (1 - 100 %). Since the size changes when they are naked, you installed different bodies for armor / clothes and the naked body

-> dark elves? Ethereal elven overhaul is always a good idea

-> as for load order: realistic ragdolls, body meshes, hdt, skeleton (skeleton overwrites all!)

-> as for vampire game play: Royal Bloodlines

-> just some suggestions: sexlab submit? JContainers? Net Immerse Overwrite? Blush when aroused? Beeing female? Female facial animation? The "Skyrim community uncapper" (Skills go over 100)? No graphics mod (SMIM? ENB? Nothing?)

Please ask your questions more straight forward; I personally find it hard to actually find the points you need help with.

Some advice:

-> Get Mod Manager: it will keep your Skyrim folder clean and let's you see the dependencies of your mods (who overwrites what e.g.)

-> as for heavy naked women: search your folders for the "femalebody*.nif"; there is one for weight 0 and for weight 1 (1 - 100 %). Since the size changes when they are naked, you installed different bodies for armor / clothes and the naked body

-> dark elves? Ethereal elven overhaul is always a good idea

-> as for load order: realistic ragdolls, body meshes, hdt, skeleton (skeleton overwrites all!)

-> as for vampire game play: Royal Bloodlines

-> just some suggestions: sexlab submit? JContainers? Net Immerse Overwrite? Blush when aroused? Beeing female? Female facial animation? The "Skyrim community uncapper" (Skills go over 100)? No graphics mod (SMIM? ENB? Nothing?)

thanks for the reply

ive been a bit reluctant to convert to mod manager as ive become familiar with the nexus, and it seems to be for more advanced users - maybe time to make the leep.

i created the body slide woman with a big difference in low weight and high weight but not checked the folders. and im unsure as to what out fits i should be using along with body slide to make the bodys fat or thin when the clothes are on.

ive got better vampires at the moment

ive got net immerse overwrite though i dont know what it does (was just required)

jcontainers i forgot about this and think you may have just solved the problem of limp dicks lol

blush when aroused/ female facial expressions- to much effort for something i wouldn't notice in game

beeing female - had this before and went for a simple verson  hentai pregnancy

comuntity uncapper  - just installed thanks for that

ive install one enb cinematic scope enb the real version and then removed the letterbox view

There might be a way with Racemenu to get more variety in npc bodies, I didn't look at it real hard, but way down in the description of the mod, she gives some examples of what one could do, looked interesting, but also possibly challenging so I put a pin in it to get back to later.

Make sure the min 0 is vastly different from the max 100 in Bodyslide to help with variety as well

thanks for the reply

i created the body slide woman with a big difference in low weight and high weight and installed "npc body scale randomiser".

im unsure as to what out fits i should be using along with body slide to make the bodys fat or thin when the clothes are on.

thanks for the reply

i created the body slide woman with a big difference in low weight and high weight and installed "npc body scale randomiser".

im unsure as to what out fits i should be using along with body slide to make the bodys fat or thin when the clothes are on.

Not sure if the SOS spell, NPC Erection would work on troll but it might, I think SLEN (Sexlab Eager NPCs) has some optional added spells/alchemy that could help your Troll get a stiffy.

In BodySlide, after clicking the Build Bodies, click on Batch Build (now I also have ctrl pressed when I click on these so I can tell it where to save them, useful with Mod Organizer - not sure of files with NMM, been too long since I messed with that one). A pop-up should happen with all the bodyslide armors and bodies (like Caliente's various body options). First time running, I would leave everything intially on, and click off what you don't want/need. Second and further times, I would right click on one and select none, to turn all off so you only have to click on the ones you recently added.  Many armors will have options where you'll want to pick just one (like a cuirass that has normal/ BPP/ or TBBP option). Also be sure to click off the body options (CBBE Body, CBBE Nevernude, etc.) or they will overwrite (well the last one in the list will. Hope this helps, good luck!

thanks for the reply

Not sure if the SOS spell, NPC Erection would work on troll but it might, I think SLEN (Sexlab Eager NPCs) has some optional added spells/alchemy that could help your Troll get a stiffy.

In BodySlide, after clicking the Build Bodies, click on Batch Build (now I also have ctrl pressed when I click on these so I can tell it where to save them, useful with Mod Organizer - not sure of files with NMM, been too long since I messed with that one). A pop-up should happen with all the bodyslide armors and bodies (like Caliente's various body options). First time running, I would leave everything intially on, and click off what you don't want/need. Second and further times, I would right click on one and select none, to turn all off so you only have to click on the ones you recently added.  Many armors will have options where you'll want to pick just one (like a cuirass that has normal/ BPP/ or TBBP option). Also be sure to click off the body options (CBBE Body, CBBE Nevernude, etc.) or they will overwrite (well the last one in the list will. Hope this helps, good luck!

thanks i ll give that a try

Does this problem only persist on the troll? Come to think of it.. are there other beasts with moveable schlongs.. hm.. no idea.

No matter - did you make sure, that the mods containing the schlong physics don't get overwritten by the mods with the flacid mesh? If you already have MO, try to change the load order.

Archived