View File

THERMAE

a Roman Bath

==INSTALLATION==================================================================
Copy the Data folder into your Oblivion directory.
German esp folder: esp with german Talos Plaza Distric name: Kaiserstadt, Talos-Platz-Bezirk. All other things are english. Copy esp in your data folder.

==Requirements======================================================================
only Oblivion.esm

==NOTES==========================================================================
The thermae is located in Talos Plaza Distric. ( See screenshot )

6 male and 6 female NPCs ( not essential ) they bathe naked ( if you use a nude body Mod) the male baywatch...Thermaewatch is dressed.
The NPCs visit the bath at different times and days.

some ancient Roman wall paintings and other nude pictures.

The following "blessings" can be received at the thermae once per day:

Restore Health, Fatigue, and Magicka 100
Fortify Health, Fatigue, and Magicka for 45 minutes, from 20 to 30 to 40 pts each, depending random selection.
Health = small pool; Fatigue = big pool; Magicka = ???

==COMPATIBILITY==================================================================
? Don't know if it works with Better Cities Talos Plaza Distric ?
No vanilla NPCs are used.
compatible with the original Thermae Mod ( different esp-,folders-,ID- names )

==Credits=================================================================
chigga original author of the thermae Mod ( bathinterior.nif,Benches, romanhanginglamp )
Kani Hime ?
kingkong

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/15/2015
  • Category
  • Requires

• 6 months later...

Totally love not only the idea of this mod but also the classic implementation which is very lore friendly and the bath itself is just BEAUTIFUL!  Instead of a "dead" cell for the NPC's to live in I thought it would have been interesting if they frequented the local Inn's instead, were members of the Arcane University, etc.  

Not being able to follow them home is the main drawback for an eager suitor like me who might want to interrupt their sleep cycles.  Just saying. 

Since I'm selfish and jealous and wanted to SEE a siren change into it's tail, I immediately used MBP to change the race and looks of most of the NPC's and also made them all female.  :heart:  

The ONLY thing I haven't done yet is change their "Auto-Change-Clothes" scripts NOT to run at all if they are in specific AI procedures like "Follow" or "Wait" which would help if I decide to take them out adventuring as companions.  

Thank you so much for sharing!