moving large amounts of hair into a race's data... and a few other questions

tolerance

1. alright, after merging about 130+ new hairs into my custom beautiful people, I need a quick way of adding them to 60+ races... any ideas?

2. when making large updates to an ESM, should I load up and save the slave ESPs to make sure there isn't any inconsistencies?

3. if I were to remove any hair/ eyes/ spells from a race and copy as new record over to a new ESP via tes4 will it truly be free of beautiful people, or will its absence still cause issues? (I'm pretty sure it would be free, but I'm working through a very CTD heavy setup, and may want to release some mods before I narrow down the culprit /s.)

1. Use the CSE copy function to copy them to each race. You effectively only need to manually list them once.

Not sure if there's a faster way. Will probably be quicker to simply do it rather than look for one, though.

2. I'm not sure how ESPs will react to their master being changed. You could try, but keep a backup.

3. I'm more used to working with the CSE, and can list the steps required with it. Best wait for a TES4Edit expert for that one.

1. Use the CSE copy function to copy them to each race. You effectively only need to manually list them once.

Not sure if there's a faster way. Will probably be quicker to simply do it rather than look for one, though.

Thank you for answering number 1, no clcking and dragging 6000 times for me!

Archived