Racemenu 3.4.4 and I have NiO issue

chajapa

posted on Nexus but thought it might get more attention here...

Odd NiO issue.

RM 3.4.4
XPMSE 3.2
FNIS 5.5 (if that matters)

I have a female PC (Nord)
I'm testing with 3 mods that scale breast and belly nodes.

iScaleMode set to "largest"
bParallelMorphing = 0

Those are the only 2 changes I made to nioverride.ini

On the female PC, everything works fine. 
Mod-A and Mod-B scale belly. No node fighting. Works as expected.
Mod-A and Mod-C scale breasts. No node fighting. Works as expected.

When I play a MALE PC and test against a vanilla female NPC...
Mod-A and Mod-B scale belly. Node fighting. (Node popping)
Mod-A and Mod-C scale breasts. Node fighting. (Node popping)

This is in the SAME profile in MO so everything is the same, load order, active mods, everything exactly the same, but using a femalePC everything works and using a MalePC, I get node fighting as though the system has failed back to NetImmerse.

Any suggestions about how and where I should be looking for the problem would be appreciated.

Some further testing with the female PC and it still works fine on HER, but it appears NiO may not be handling female NPCs regardless of whether I'm playing a male PC or female PC. 

So far I've tried putting all of the RM esps up to near the top of my load order (I know the Main description page says this shouldn't matter). That didn't seem to help.

I have checked in MO for conflicts and there are none. 
I have checked in MO in the Data tab to be certain that all files included with Racemenu 3.4.4 are actually from 3.4.4 so I don't have any mod trying to overwrite or provide those files.

It's WONDERFUL that it works on the female PC. NiO manages node scaling from multiple mods really nicely. I just can't figure out how to get it working on ALL females (NPCs) in the game. 
Testing with vanilla races so I know everyone is using the same skeleton.
Why would it work for female PC but not for NPCs?

OK, well I've tried just about everything I can think of and NiO is not working on NPCs.

Works fine on my female PC, but NPCs look like they're failing back to NetImmerse and I get node fighting.

Is there a trick to getting it to work on NPCs?

Archived