View File

Welcome to your new house,just a simple little home really,until you enter the basement.The house is called the farm(if someone else has used that name I appolgize,and will change it just let me know)but it is just a cover for a dungeon to hold your slaves,a torture chamber and some other things.Unlike the Dova Den this has no crafting stations,and no surprise items.All the chests provide safe storage,and both areas are fully navmeshed,and there are several markers incase you want a follower to act as a kinda of guard.I am letting everyone know now that some areas look blue and empty but all you have to do is walk into them and they show up just fine,don't know why that happened and if anyone knows how to fix it let me know.The house can be used as a player home,but it is mainly for the keeping of your slaves.It is simple as to not draw attention from those that would stop the player from owning and selling slaves.The house is located on the northern coast north west of Dawnstar,as far as I know no one has used this location yet.I hope you like it and if you find any problems or want anything changed just let me know.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/05/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    skyrim,update dragonborn,dawnguard,and zaz animation pack ver.6
  • Special Edition Compatible

The reason why you can't see something in the distance sometimes is because you have to change the viewing distance of your cell to something much bigger than that. I forgot the name of the thing you have to change sadly but it's somewhere in cell specifics. Btw good to see i do 't have to do this myself. I have a file hanging around here that was supposed to do the same but i kept having crashes when i tried to connect the cell to my breezehome house and have given up since then. I believe it had something to do with "clipping distance" or something like that if that is helpfull.

The reason why you can't see something in the distance sometimes is because you have to change the viewing distance of your cell to something much bigger than that. I forgot the name of the thing you have to change sadly but it's somewhere in cell specifics. Btw good to see i do 't have to do this myself. I have a file hanging around here that was supposed to do the same but i kept having crashes when i tried to connect the cell to my breezehome house and have given up since then. I believe it had something to do with "clipping distance" or something like that if that is helpfull.

Ā 

Thank you I will check and see what I can do about it and yes that is helpful it gives me an idea of where to look for the problem.Did you have any problems with it after downloading?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Thank you I will check and see what I can do about it and yes that is helpful it gives me an idea of where to look for the problem.Did you have any problems with it after downloading?

Ā 

Ā 

I just checked in the ck but when I change the clipping distance it really screws the mod up,any idea how to fix this without breaking the mod?

If u can fix the "blue screen" it would be kinda cool for playing a PC that like to collect people in a hidden place.

Ā 

I have a very heavy modded skyrim I tested this on, I put the esp just above Alternate Start, bashed and skyproc patches, but didn't make new patches for it.

So these are some minor errors I experienced while looking around:

-The "bluescreens" offcourse.

-The First cell to the right Ā have no "open door" for me, there is also a woman there, maybe it's supposed to be like that?

-The Second jail to the right have a "ghost chair" that disappear and shows up if u move forward/backwards outside cell door.Ā 

-I found a "invisible note" in the end of the hallway before cells downstairs.

Ā 

Suggestions for expansion/improvement:

-Adding a switch outside each of the cells to lock doors and/or a lock/unlock all cell door switch.

-Cell door for the hallway away from the cells and its not connected to the all lock switch above if implemented.

-Adding a Armory Room and maybe a Small library Room or a room with some bookshelves.

-A Storage Room that's better organized than all the random sacks/barrels and chests, to store stuff in.

-A room with several beds for guards.

-Possibility to put a prisoner in the cage hanging from the ceiling.

-Possibility to put prisoners into the equipment in the torture room.

-Weapon Racks on the walls in the rooms with table and chairs.

-Be able to cook food in the ovens/fireplaces.

-Less "pickupable" stuff/empty barrels, chests and sacks, like it have been abandoned for some time and already looted,

PC can add stuff on his/her own. Also remove the woman if so.

Ā 

EDIT:

Several barrels/sacks have repawn=yes -best to have none of those i supose.

Ā 

If u can fix the "blue screen" it would be kinda cool for playing a PC that like to collect people in a hidden place.

Ā 

I have a very heavy modded skyrim I tested this on, I put the esp just above Alternate Start, bashed and skyproc patches, but didn't make new patches for it.

-The First cell to the right Ā have no "open door" for me, there is also a woman there, maybe it's supposed to be like that?

-The Second jail to the right have a "ghost chair" that disappear and shows up if u move forward/backwards outside cell door.Ā 

Ā 

-Adding a switch outside each of the cells to lock doors and/or a lock/unlock all cell door switch.

-Cell door for the hallway away from the cells and its not connected to the all lock switch above if implemented.

-Adding a Armory Room and maybe a Small library Room or a room with some bookshelves.

-A Storage Room that's better organized than all the random sacks/barrels and chests, to store stuff in.

-Less "pickupable" stuff/empty barrels, chests and sacks, like it have been abandoned for some time and already looted,

Ā 

EDIT:

Ā 

Thank you so much for the bug list and I am going to get started fixing it now,about the doors,I can fix those so you can open them but I don't know how to make it where you can lock them back or how to make a switch that controls them;the women is not supposed to be there I must have missed her when I was going through;I will make a room for followers/guards because that is a really good idea;I am still working on the blue screen,and still have had no luck with it;a storage area is also something I can put in no problem;and I will put in a place to cook.If you know how to fix a switch that locks the doors then please let me know and I will try to put it in.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

EDIT:

Ā 

Thank you so much for the bug list and I am going to get started fixing it now,about the doors,I can fix those so you can open them but I don't know how to make it where you can lock them back or how to make a switch that controls them;the women is not supposed to be there I must have missed her when I was going through;I will make a room for followers/guards because that is a really good idea;I am still working on the blue screen,and still have had no luck with it;a storage area is also something I can put in no problem;and I will put in a place to cook.If you know how to fix a switch that locks the doors then please let me know and I will try to put it in.

Ā 

Ā 

Bad new's while trying to fix everything and add the other rooms I somehow manged to delete most of the bottom area so will try again at some point,if you would like to change and add the things we talked about feel free to do so,as my file is trashed now and I will have to start over from scratch.So do whatever you would like to it I will leave the file up for you guys to do with what you will I will get back around to in time.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

EDIT:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

this guy might be able to help

Ā 

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2015-east-reach-house/

Ā 

Ok some of you my know that my file for this got trashed beyond repair however not to worry I have plans and am currently working on the newest version of the mod,I would like opinions over the next 2 or 3 days so I can start working on it.What I would like to know is,do you want it in the same style;in the same location,if not then where;and do you want it to come with 1 or 2 guards/followers?As I have said before I do not know how to make quests and I will not be putting in alot of op gear or gold as alot of people really didn't like that about the Dova Den.However if there are any of you out there that want something not to crazy I will see what I can do about it.As I said everyone give your opinions and I will start working on it this Friday and it will be up by Saturday at the latest.If no one says anything then I will be remaking the original without all the bugs,a storage area,a room for guards/followers(if no one requests any then you will have to use your followers though there will be plenty of markers for them to act like guards patrolling),a couple of book cases and a small kitchen of sorts.It will stay in the same location unless alot of you want it somewhere else,so let me know and we will see if we can't make this a really awesome place.Also on a side note thank you guys/girls for all the downloads,and a special thanks to someone that really helped me out alot with modding, Asrienda thank you so much and if guys haven't downloaded his mod you really should http://www.loverslab...st-reach-house/ it is awesome!

I was out of work today sick,so I decided to work on the newest version,but after some thought and alot of work I decided since alot of people have downloaded this one and no one has responded to the question of what you guys wanted changed or added,I made a new house and holding cell,it is going to be called Slave Den!

Awesome mod!!! I tried to find some kind of house and even tried to do it myself but failed. Thank you so much for this mod but could you please rendering bug?

Ā 

In the post's I said I lost my file as in it got completely trashed,there is no hope for it unfortunatly,I have no way to recover the data that was lost.I am glad you like it,but there is no way to fix it as much as I would like to,I have to start over from scratch on it.I have however made a couple of house's like it not the same style but with the same concept,simple player home with a jail in the basement,they are the Dova Den,and Slave Den,I am also working on another now but the damn ck is being a little bitch at the moment.Try one of those for now if you like the concept,if not then it will be sometime before I try to start on another version of SHC.Don't worry though I have not abandoned the mod I just have to start over with it.

post-366616-0-21878100-1444398788_thumb.jpg

post-366616-0-83001700-1444398808_thumb.jpg

Ā 

Awesome mod!!! I tried to find some kind of house and even tried to do it myself but failed. Thank you so much for this mod but could you please rendering bug?

Ā 

In the post's I said I lost my file as in it got completely trashed,there is no hope for it unfortunatly,I have no way to recover the data that was lost.I am glad you like it,but there is no way to fix it as much as I would like to,I have to start over from scratch on it.I have however made a couple of house's like it not the same style but with the same concept,simple player home with a jail in the basement,they are the Dova Den,and Slave Den,I am also working on another now but the damn ck is being a little bitch at the moment.Try one of those for now if you like the concept,if not then it will be sometime before I try to start on another version of SHC.Don't worry though I have not abandoned the mod I just have to start over with it.

attachicon.gifdovaden2.jpg

attachicon.gifslaveden4.jpg

Ā 

Well, that's pretty bad but thanks anyway )

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ok I've spent the better part of the day working on it and the new version is up check it out though it does have more requirements now

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ok I've spent the better part of the day working on it and the new version is up check it out though it does have more requirements now

Ā 

Great job! I hope that you'll figure out how to fix this rendering bug. Thanks

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Great job! I hope that you'll figure out how to fix this rendering bug. Thanks

Ā 

Ā 

Thank you and yeah I hope to get it fixed as well

Ā 

Ā 

Ooh!Ā  I love mods that add prison cells where you can hold/capture people!Ā  I'll have to try this mod this weekend.Ā  :)

Than you hope you enjoy it!

• 6 years later...
  • 1 year later...