HDT Applies to clothed body only

Rednecklawrence

Mod Stuff:
post-644671-0-87021300-1442065737_thumb.png
BSConversions is the stuff I got in the overwrite folder when I batch built all of the outfits.

So hello people. I am having issues where I cannot seem to get the female body to stay nude. To have the HDT physics work properly, I use the CBBE HDT body in bodyslide and use one of the presets, select the box for racemenu sliders, and build that body. Then i batch build everything, so it is applied to everything. However, sometimes i get it where the racemenu sliders work fine with everything (PS i do have an armour and clothing replacer), but when I disrobe the character, she is wearing caliente undies, with no HDT physics applied, and only a regular sized body. Why would this happen? Am I doing everything right?

post-644671-0-87021300-1442065737_thumb.png

This may not be the best answer but when batch building, it often picks everything selected. What I would often do is batch build then go back into bodyslide and then just go back in and just build my HDT body only since it will just overwrite the nude body.

Hope this is somewhat insightful. I don't do much Skyrim but I've played a bit mod wise.

Archived