Characters won't move during sex

Just tested with a brand new game, no lovers mods but PK and RapersSRussian and the race, clothing, and body mods I already have.

Slightly different result this time, I can apparantly get raped by mice, but there is still the problem that I am completely stuck after sex.

Guest Donkey

Well you do not have the plug-ins from lovers creatures in your list so switch off creature rape in lovers with pk spell and use your lovers rapers spell and make sure only npc is able to rape you and not creature too. And show your latest complete load order.

Switched it off, made doubly sure, and still nada. I've tried using tfc in the past and that still won't work.

Here's my LO:

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

x117race.esm

Viera - CM - v3.esm

CM Partners.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

DLCFrostcrag.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Viera-v3.esp

FFXIII_Race.esp

ff13_Vanille.esp

Bridal_clothes.esp

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp

Dancers clothes.esp

ROADMasterOutiftDV.esp

R18PN - Lingeries.esp

CM Lilithia Viera.esp

CM Partners Liara 2.esp

Tifone Viera CM Partner.esp

CM Partners.esp

CM Partners Extra NPCs.esp

CM Partners Marker NPCs.esp

CM Partners More NPCs.esp

CM Partners NPC.esp

CM Partners Special NPCs.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversRaperSRussian.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

I have a stinking feeling that all this may be being caused by the 4 Beautiful People files being below the Lovers files.

Trees, make this small revision to the bottom of your load order and start a new game to test if things work right. If they do then try cleaning your current save and try it.

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Unfortunately, changing up the load order and starting up a new game seems to have had no effect whatsoever.

I'm wondering at this point if I should just re-install all of my mods starting with the Lovers stuff this time and THEN adding everything else in.

Unfortunately' date=' changing up the load order and starting up a new game seems to have had no effect whatsoever.

I'm wondering at this point if I should just re-install all of my mods starting with the Lovers stuff this time and THEN adding everything else in.

[/quote']

Actually I do it in reverse. I install everything I want and then install lovers.

You can do it your way by installing lovers first and then other things but remember to check that things are still working by starting a new game at least after every 2nd "other" mod you install. Common things that can get overwritten are meshes and skeletons.

So at this point would it be wisest to wipe all my mods and re-install them one by one?

edit: In a way that would not require me to delete all my current Oblivion files and re-install the whole game because trying to do that in Steam is a pain in the arse

So at this point would it be wisest to wipe all my mods and re-install them one by one?

Well, before going that route, have you tried disabling all mods except oblivion.esm and the official dlc and make a new game and a then make a save just outside the sewer exit. Then exit the game. This save will then be your testing save.

Add only the lovers mods to the above and test with your testing save to see if things function. If things work fine then add back mods one at a time until things break.

If it doesn't work fine then reinstall the lovers resource file and base pack then the other lovers plugins that you are using (this will make sure that nothing has overwritten them).

EDIT: Also check that you have growlf's universal skeleton (I recommend the controllable version).

2nd EDIT: Hang on, you just mentioned Steam......you don't have Steam installed in the program files directory and are running Win7 or Vista do you? If so UAC could be what messing things up.