Hdt belly not working :(

sampsamp

Hello all, so for the past 3 days, i having problems setting up hdt belly by daiemonic (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-working-vagina-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support/page-1). Love his work, i use his preset every single time. Unfortunately, the author is not so active. So i decided to open up a thread about it.

But argh i don't know if i doing wrong or not. But i couldn't get the belly distortion working. I have been working on it for back past 3 days using my whole free time. I clearly did follow the important steps such as installing in these order:

1) realistic ragdolls and forces.

2)xp32 maximum skeleton extended

3)Sos 

4)install bodyslide

5)installing cbbe

5)overwriting everything with daiemonic's custom files

6) create femalebody file by bodyslide and ticking wall on it.

7)run FNIS (yes, i know hdt is not an animation so you dont have to run it. But it a habit of mine.)

Still no belly distortion result at all. However, Vagina hdt is working fine. I tried every solution such as using others custom presets but still no hope at all.

Please help me, i going crazy by doing this all day long. Did i miss out any steps?

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change. That... is crazy

— Vaas Montenegro from far cry 3

Are you using a custom race? If so you need to copy the skeleton and body nifs into that race's folders.

hey there, thanks for replying me :) . No, i not using any custom race or follower. I got frustrated to the point where i uninstall everything. I install and test the hdt again. Unfortunately, it still the same thing again. Vagina hdt is working great, Belly effect is still little or no bounce at all. Although there some shaking effect up and down on the belly when i test it with sexlab animation. I still doubt it that it is working. 

So after testing everything, there are 2 things which i think that may be the culprit. 

1) My sch long is not big and long enough for the belly hdt to work.

2) Xml settings is too little or insufficient to notice the belly shaking or distortion effect.

i using diaemonic's hdt settings and files by the way.

i tried using others hdtphysicextensionsdefaultbbp.xml, belly is still not working. And for some reason, my vagina hdt starts freaking out.

Any solution? :( 

Have you tried attaching hdtphysicextensionsdefaultbbp.xml to the head via nifskope? Also, I don't know if this xml works for the body you are using, but the xml found here adds belly collisions for me. It works for any UUNP bodyslide body. It also has its own selection of bodies that come prepared with all the necessary linkings and xmls. 

Are you using a custom race? If so you need to copy the skeleton and body nifs into that race's folders.

hey there, thanks for replying me :) . No, i not using any custom race or follower. I got frustrated to the point where i uninstall everything. I install and test the hdt again. Unfortunately, it still the same thing again. Vagina hdt is working great, Belly effect is still little or no bounce at all. Although there some shaking effect up and down on the belly when i test it with sexlab animation. I still doubt it that it is working. 

So after testing everything, there are 2 things which i think that may be the culprit. 

1) My sch long is not big and long enough for the belly hdt to work.

2) Xml settings is too little or insufficient to notice the belly shaking or distortion effect.

i using diaemonic's hdt settings and files by the way.

i tried using others hdtphysicextensionsdefaultbbp.xml, belly is still not working. And for some reason, my vagina hdt starts freaking out.

Any solution? :(

Only other things I can think of are:

1) Make sure your male body is set up to hdtm.xml

2) Make sure your skeleton and xml both have HDT Belly node (one may be labeled as NPC PreBelly, just change the name)

3) Try screwing around with the xml setting in JFF http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/628-hdthavokmodifier-just-for-fun-jff-v4/

I've only been able to get this to work while playing a female character for some reason, so if you play as a male I can't help ya XD

Archived