[Sims 3] IllusiveK Revealing Skirts(Update!! 10/10/15)

Thanks for all the feedback guys its really much appreciated, motivates me seeing that you like my content and use it, still improving from time to time as you may take notice as i release new content they look better, feel free to give me some ideas i'm open to it... Expect to see more from me. :lol:

Thanks for all the feedback guys its really much appreciated, motivates me seeing that you like my content and use it, still improving from time to time as you may take notice as i release newarrow-10x10.png content they look better, feel free to give me some ideas i'm open to it... Expect to see more from me. :lol:

i am eagerly waiting to more of your sexy work many thanks

I'm so glad guys, now that we have great mods such as kinky world with the revealing flag this kind of clothing comes in handy, wish more would make such clothing for sims 3 it is not death yet :exclamation:  :exclamation:

I'll keep bringing it when i have the time to make more, cheers. :lol:

Guest Imdeadpoolbiatch

OMFG, thanks dude. I always thought in something like that and with your talent, now I have this piece of heaven, thanks.
Can i give you an idea? Pleeeeeeeeeease make a version of Sharon Stone's Dress , seriouslly ...  this movie is outdated, but kept running through on my head until now because of that scene. *drooling* :3

stone-story-650_011415113216.jpg

OMFG, thanks dude. I always thought in something like that and with your talent, now I have this piece of heaven, thanks.

Can i give you an idea? Pleeeeeeeeeease make a version of Sharon Stone's Dress , seriouslly ...  this movie is outdated, but kept running through on my head until now because of that scene. *drooling* :3

stone-story-650_011415113216.jpg

Hmmm spectacular :lol: you know as much i would love to do a revealing dress like this in sims 3 but i'm avoiding in doing so as it will look pixelated and crappy overall, because a texture as big like a dress needs to be scaled down to fit.

Thanks, the reason i'm doing these skirts is because of great mods such as kinky world, its very useful specially with the revealing and undies mechanic he has implemented, i may do tops too in the future yes but for now you have JoshQ an amazing creator with incredible revealing clothes. :)