Need help with HDT and MO

Envy

So, I thought I was doing pretty well with MO, but my HDT doesnt seem to work, cant figure out exactly why, I think the log I attached might explain it but I tried pasting parts of it into google, and only thing I came up with was... maybe skeleton but if skeleton wasnt working right I think it would just crash?

hdtPhysicsExtensions.log

I am using xpmse 3.13 installed through MO as I thought that was the proper way to do it, I've also tried installing the skeleton manually and had same result am I doing something wrong with the way MO handles things? Its the only thing I can think of, I've had no problem with this combination of mods installed manually or through NMM.

And 7BO doesn't have a functional vag, right? And since it doesn't there's nothing for the skeleton's pussy bones to function with. You need a different HTML file for that body or a body with a functioning vagina. The skeleton is fine, though (as long as you keep it low in the left pane so nothing overwrites it).

Hm, I was under the impression that 7BO did have functional but maybe not, so I unchecked that in MO, downloaded and installed Bounce and Jiggles 6.0 SeveNBase HDT Body With Working Vagina I still cant get it to work right though.

I think I'm doing something really wrong though, even worse on the log I think.

Thanks for helping me try and figure this out btw  :)

That body... http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59416/?...has a rather long list of requirements and you need to order the mods in the left pane in the order shown on their Nexus page. Lucky you're using MO so install order isn't as touchy, you can just arrange the left pane to achieve the proper overwrites.

From their info page...

SKSE 1.7.3

•Realistic Ragdolls and Force

•Deadly Mutilation (if you use it)

•Your Original Female Body Of Choice CBBE , UNP, UNP TOP MODEL, UNPB or SevenBase

•RaceMenu 3.2.2 Loose Requirement / Recommendation Really

•HDT Physics Extension

•HDT Equipment (Install Sling Version , Equip for everyone is incompatible with new skeleton below)

•Sexy Idles (use Idle 1 or 2 for Checking out Collisions)

•or

•Lifelike Idle Animations

•Schlongs of Skyrim Full Or Schlongs of Skyrim Lite or BetterMales Errect (You will have to Google for SOS but BetterMales is here on the Nexus)

•XPMSE by Groovtama 3.13 Overwrite ALL - NEVER OVERWRITE THE SKELETON FROM THIS POINT FORWARD!!

•Feminine Khajiit Textures for CBBE or UNP (Grey Cat Only)

•Feminine Argonian Textures for CBBE or UNP (Chameleon Only)

•Fair Skin Complexion for CBBE or UNP

•(Install Options UNP: Shaved (Default) , Delicate Skin (Default), Sweaty Body V1.0, Subsurface Textures (Default), All Optionals)

(Install Options CBBE: Shaved (Default), Curvy, Sweaty Body, Subsurface Textures (Default), All Optionals.)•or

•SG Female Textures Renewal CBBE or UNP

•Install Options (Manual Download ): 4k Optionals , Smooth, Sweaty)

•or

•Mature Skin Textures CBBE or UNP

•(Install options: Body and Face, Complexions, High, CBBE or UNP (or variant of), Young, No Moles or Scars, Lips, Complexions, Additional Complexions, v2 standard, young, Trimmed, No moles or scars, Install normal map)

•Havok Physics Object (Enables Collisions For NPC's / In Optional Downloads)

•(no longer required for your character but for NPC's, you might want it)

•HDT Bounce and Jiggles V6.0 Main File (v6.0 Exaggerated TBBP_Belly Recommended)

•HDT Bounce and Jiggles V6.0 CBBE, UNP, UNPB or SevenBase HDT Body With Working Vagina (Main Files, Overwrite your Body of Choice From Above)

•HDT Bounce and Jiggles V6.0 UNP or CBBE Skin Texture Patch of Choice (overwrite all)

•HDT Bounce and Jiggles HDT SOS Full or Lite or BetterMales Errect Compatibility Patch (In "Optional" Section, Overwrite your Male Body of Choice)

•Run Generate FNIS for your animations

Ohhh, I finally got it right, feel dumb for having such a hard time figuring out how to properly use the ordering on the left pane, I didnt realize how important it was for skeleton to be above HDT, pretty sure that was the issue, thanks again  :D

Its a good thing MO tells you right on the main screen what conflicts, I was wrong about it being the skeleton, nothing is listed as conflicting with that, either way, everything is sorted now, and I understand MO better thankfully :)

I just realized I have horrible hand seams, and I'm not sure how I can fix it properly, would I need to make a seperate mod out of the hands for the body I'm using to replace the bounce and jiggle kit? If I do that, will it break the hand collision?

So is the seam from textures or the body mesh? Probably the mesh. I don't know for sure, so keep that in mind, but if you're using 7BO and overwriting it with another 7B body then the hand meshes may be different so they don't line up properly anymore. Perhaps there are other hand meshes you could try, like Better Hand Meshes on the Nexus (I think there's a 7B version).

A picture would help, though.

Its the meshes, and yeah, its caused from the bounce and jiggle meshes, I tried it without 7BO and the seams were not as bad, but still totally noticable, mainly I was worried about changing hands effecting HDT collision.

Archived