[Ressource] Female Monster Hunter Armor

Need some more skin of the thigh. :D

I think you can increase the alpha threshold to 128 or something to make them look better.

Edit: just checked the diablos armors and some normal are flipped.

All Done' date=' 128 dose make them look better

http://www.mediafire.com/?z5nk28b10kyzb5z

And thank you Guilmonex for your help :D

I'll help you test the giginox once you release it. :D

I'm waiting for the nox as well because my most used MH weapon is the toxic fang + the bone or shadow jav shield. Gotta get matching sets :D

Hey guys,

I'm elarning the handling with the different programs for modding and had problems with the meshes after converting in obj and in nif:

Fehler.png

To convert them I've used Milkshape 3D and C4D to flip the normals and Photoshop with nvida-Plugin for the dds-files

Hey guys' date='

I'm elarning the handling with the different programs for modding and had problems with the meshes after converting in obj and in nif:

[img']http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4964352/Fehler.png[/img]

To convert them I've used Milkshape 3D and C4D to flip the normals and Photoshop with nvida-Plugin for the dds-files

I think you should do spells>batch>make all skin partitions in nifskope or something like that. I had a problem like that when I attempted to add armor the first time but I forgot how I solved it.

gigi turned out bad so i did hunter to take my mind off it

atempting it now if it goes well it will be next if not :s

expect something else

guilmonex is that all i missed?

Look at the textures to see if something needs an alpha. Usually anything with fur/hair will need it.

gigi turned out bad so i did hunter to take my mind off it

atempting it now if it goes well it will be next if not :s

expect something else

guilmonex is that all i missed?

I think yes. and Quibber is right, check the texture next time.:D

How about Barioth/Alatreon?

They don't seem upgradable to me (unless it requires a perk that I am missing on this file). A simple fix if they don't (am too lazy to open it up and check xD) Anyway to remove the "shininess" (I use photoshop so this is what I do anyway) you need to create normals for the texture then go back to the original and make it black/white. White is reflective. After that drag it onto the normal and go to channels and duplicate any one of the channels naming it "Alpha 1" then delete the B&W from that image. After that you can use dodge/burn to make it whiter or darker as you see fit. Save it as a DXT 5. Make sure Num UV Sets(on the nitrishapedata) is 4097(if not make them it and update tangent space) and apply the normal right under diffuse.

(sorry if I am bad at explaining things)

Again My Khajiit thanks you :D

Yea, its better now. :D

Edit: One problem with the right gauntlet, don't know if you can solve that. When I zoom out, some parts of it clip through the gauntlet/arm. When zoomed in, it looks better. Some armor mods have the same problem but none of them get fixed, strange....:-/

You can see what I mean between your screenshot and mine. one of the spike is missing, the buckle and the hole there.

http://www.mediafire.com/?g8q384h02sh6m2p

All armours now have normals

Also added Piscine

ScreenShot20.jpg

helmet/Waist are enchanted with water breathing :P

guilmonex its like Endiness said it was 1 of the reasons i redid Gigi,

and with hunter gunner waist but reskinning it fixed the problem.

When i do Barioth G ill redo the BM Gauntlet and hope its not plagued with the same problem.

yngvi :blush: