sevenbase body nif's with vagina

snowmoney

would anyone be willing to share their sevenbase body nif that has a working vagina. I have been trying to figure out how to get it to work for months. following the steps of others but nothing seems to work. it's gotten to the point where I think it works but nothing and also some of the armor I where causes the skin to shift down. some say that it has to do with wrong armor type but they do say sevenbase so I'm confused. anyway if someone has it working and doesn't mind sharing I would greatly appreciate it.

To get a working vagina you need to add to your hdt xml file giving collision to the vagina.  The same has to be done to penis nifs as they also have to have collision but not the collision that is used on like the vagina, breasts, etc, but how hands are given collisions.  The best example i found is http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-working-vagina-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support/ which is the Treplan Daie HDT rar file.   Take special consideration to the htd xml files as they show how the hands properly set up to cause the breasts to squish when the hand is pressed into them (i edited the files that allows faces and hands of both genders to collide with breasts, belly and butt without the need of the havok object).  

Also for editing the xml files, you should find HDT PE's Just for fun xml editor as it makes it easier to exit the hdt xml files.  Also the author of HDT PE is comming out with a new HDT system as the original is based on boundary boxes while mathematically efficient,  doesnt do well if your goal is realistic sex in skyrim (hand is 3 inches away but it still is colliding with the breast).  His new system which is currently on dev only is the HDT Skinned Mesh which will be using the Mesh collision, where collision physics calculations is based on the the meshes vertex location rather than an enveloping boundary box.

There is alot of examples that help explain how to edit the HDT PE xml files (some from author himself) it just takes a bit of search engine searching to find it.  I have a few sites/tutorials i used to help explain me how to edit the xml files correctly but at this moment i cant remember where they are located.  When i find them i will post on this thread.

To get a working vagina you need to add to your hdt xml file giving collision to the vagina.  The same has to be done to penis nifs as they also have to have collision but not the collision that is used on like the vagina, breasts, etc, but how hands are given collisions.  The best example i found is http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-working-vagina-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support/ which is the Treplan Daie HDT rar file.   Take special consideration to the htd xml files as they show how the hands properly set up to cause the breasts to squish when the hand is pressed into them (i edited the files that allows faces and hands of both genders to collide with breasts, belly and butt without the need of the havok object).  

Also for editing the xml files, you should find HDT PE's Just for fun xml editor as it makes it easier to exit the hdt xml files.  Also the author of HDT PE is comming out with a new HDT system as the original is based on boundary boxes while mathematically efficient,  doesnt do well if your goal is realistic sex in skyrim (hand is 3 inches away but it still is colliding with the breast).  His new system which is currently on dev only is the HDT Skinned Mesh which will be using the Mesh collision, where collision physics calculations is based on the the meshes vertex location rather than an enveloping boundary box.

There is alot of examples that help explain how to edit the HDT PE xml files (some from author himself) it just takes a bit of search engine searching to find it.  I have a few sites/tutorials i used to help explain me how to edit the xml files correctly but at this moment i cant remember where they are located.  When i find them i will post on this thread.

It would not surprise me if HydrogenSays decides to move on to Fallout 4. Skyrim is almost EOL.

Dont be too sure, The Fallout series isnt as popular as the Elder scrolls series.  While the Fallout series is a fantastic game series, its post apocolyptic atmosphere is not for everyone.  Everything is in ruins, its kind of depressing, and such is not as popular as the Elder scrolls series as it is more fantasy and colorful.  I personally cannot wait for Fallout 4 as its going to be amazing.

Archived