I screwed something up but I'm not sure what!

Anosaki

I'm not sure exactly which mod it was, but something gave me a dance spell and several dialogue options including one that started with [solicitation]  Then after adding some more mods those options are suddenly gone. I have no idea what I did wrong our how to get them back aside from starting my modding all over again from scratch. Does anyone know the specific mod that adds those? If I can figure that out maybe I can figure out what to fix.

I'm not sure exactly which mod it was, but something gave me a dance spell and several dialogue options including one that started with [solicitation]  Then after adding some more mods those options are suddenly gone. I have no idea what I did wrong our how to get them back aside from starting my modding all over again from scratch. Does anyone know the specific mod that adds those? If I can figure that out maybe I can figure out what to fix.

Was it http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21973-sexlab-tdf-prostitution-and-pimping-the-former-aggressive-prostitution-v2254/??

No, I think it's SD+. The status of the mod in the MCM says it needs to be re-installed, but no matter how many times I do that it says the same thing,

SD+ does not add a dialogue thingie that says "[solicitation]" before it.

But this is sort of a good lesson in reading about the mods you're installing before you install them. Like.. actually read all the documentation and info about them, because the mod that adds that dialogue actually probably tells you so somewhere in the documentation about it.

No, I think it's SD+. The status of the mod in the MCM says it needs to be re-installed, but no matter how many times I do that it says the same thing,

SD+ does not add a dialogue thingie that says "[solicitation]" before it.

But this is sort of a good lesson in reading about the mods you're installing before you install them. Like.. actually read all the documentation and info about them, because the mod that adds that dialogue actually probably tells you so somewhere in the documentation about it.

I don't know what mods you normally get, but none I see detail every little bit they add to the game. And it might not be SD+ but one of it's requirements, Sexlab Dialogues. 

The [solicitation] one is definitely Cursed Loot, try reinstalling or making sure solicitation is enabled in the MCM.

Yep, and that mod actually mentions the "solicitation" bit in the mod description. i was hoping my comment would get Anosaki to read about the mods he/she has installed, as i knew the solution to the "solicitation" dialogue could actually be found by reading that mod's documentation.

Archived