Breast collision via Havok Object only for play character or all NPC's? Also, reason for Sexy Idle Animation interruption on NPC's?

Mofakin

The title basically says it. I'm using the cleavage female body and sexy animations just to test things out. XPM32, HDTPE and HDTB&BP properly installed, but the breast collision doesn't seem to work when I give the Havok Object to the female follower NPC. She does wear the object, but when she's doing the sexy animation, the hands doesn't seem to collide with the breast???

I'm also using the correct .xml, I assume. Can anyone link maybe?

The second question is in the title as well. Sexy Idle Animation doesn't seem to work on NPC's correctly, it gets interrupted in the middle of the sequence???

I think I figured that only followers will interrupt the sexy idle animation due to package or animation overrides.

Havok object will work for all bodys/armors on all NPC's. Using Body Slide for creating a hdt body and then add collision support with the tutorial should be preferable. Adding collision support takes less then 2 minutes.

Thanks for the huge amount of answers granted^^

Here's what I did to make myself a Voluptous Umemaro body...

Physcis for Butt and Breast

1. using HDT Physcis Extension without .xml

2. using XPM32 Maximum Skeleton (not XPM32 Maximum Skeleton Extended!)

3. using HDT Breast and Butt Physcis standard with collision (.xml for HDT!)

4. make your own female body meshes with bodyslide

5. use realistic ragdoll and force Mod (not the character skeletons, only creatures/animals!!!) to give proper bounce to ass and tits

6. using Sexy idle Animation nr.1

Collision for Breast

1. use this tutorial to add collision detection to the femalbody.nif...http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-cbbeunp-x3-size-conversion-mb-body/?p=566933

2. download and install this .xml for breast collision...http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25484-setup-breast-collision/?p=642027...usehdt.xml for females only!

3. use jff to synchronize all settings inside the hdt.xml, with settings from hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml, except collisions

4. use jff to add correct collision to prebreast(id -1), hands(id 4) and breasts(id 2)

Collision for Breast in Armor

1. either use havok object...http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22955-hdt-breast-for-all-tbbp-body-and-armor/

2. or add collision support for armor using the tutorial...http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-cbbeunp-x3-size-conversion-mb-body/?p=566933

Screens without fancy ENB and light atmosphere right out of the box. I will certainly improve this a bit more texture wise, maybe add a normal, bump and glow map or stuff like that, then upload the body some day...

OK7Jkyw.jpg 

GDnQC43.jpg

OcRKspX.jpg

9VRCNvj.jpg

...only thing that bothers me is how the right breast gets moved when the right hand is lowered. Change of radius on either breast or hand hasn't fixed it. When changing the radius of either hand or breast, the animation simply won't touch the breast the way I want it. What I want to achieve is a "push up" effect as seen on the screen, and when the hand reaches the position over the breasts, the breasts need to drop. Need to fiddle more with the radius setting in JFF I deem.

According to the video showing idle animation nr.1 on the the Sexy Idle Animation Nexus site, there must be a way? I even tried to reduce breast size by recreating the mesh, to no avail.

I also tried idle animation nr.2, which worked even worth then nr.1 because I couldn't get the left breast moving.

I couldn't think of a valid way? Doesn't matter if you change the breast size, the radius, or the hand size/radius. I believe even changing the animation wouldn't work, because it still a matter of contact between hand and breast. Also, on the video the mod creator was using a bra, I'm trying to get it achieved naked. Is it possible to use papyrus scripts to get a besser collision performance?

Nope,Animations not contain collisions by the way. Make capsule in 3dmx export it with havok tools and you will get a diff collision params in xml that read engine and JFF.Make capsule in Skeleton .nif that already have Collisions by def (see  in Nifskope 2.0) take params from there and they will be wrong again by adding them in JFF.

Its the buggy Engine itself,cause there is no support for such phx in a first place - Console parity.

That is why JFF 2.0 was in development ( with visuals for collision flags  to tweak )  and instead we got HDT Skinned mesh phx that use Convex shape of the body itself as a collision,

I can only suggest tweak axis of x,y,z and not forget that Lft X point (vertex1)* is positive and Rgt X point* is negative,some xml i saw was wrong on axis.So you can make a capsule shape that slightly resemble the breast shape.

Archived