Question regarding Breast node scaling (using the same concept of belly node scaling to create different body shapes)

luffyboy

I was wondering what was the possibility that bodies and meshes can be affected by Breast node scaling in the same manner that belly node scaling is handled?

Currently in my skyrim I use a bodyslide body with weight as the measure of breast size (with A cup being 0 weight and I cup being 100 weight)

Would it be possible to have Breast be independent of weight, meaning we create a flat body mesh and relevant armor meshes and have them shape the same way with how armors will conform to a pregnant belly when a character is pregnant.

If that concept is possible, a simple mod that randomly assigns skeleton Breast node values can than be used on female npcs allowing for weight to really be used to create a mesh that can vary from slim to chubby allowing with random Breast size thus allowing a truly diverse and immersive selection of female bodies one will come across during game play!

Really hope this would work

I know of a mod with a Breast resizer on nexus. I was thinking something along that concept

I was wondering what was the possibility that bodies and meshes can be affected by Breast node scaling in the same manner that belly node scaling is handled?

Currently in my skyrim I use a bodyslide body with weight as the measure of breast size (with A cup being 0 weight and I cup being 100 weight)

Would it be possible to have Breast be independent of weight, meaning we create a flat body mesh and relevant armor meshes and have them shape the same way with how armors will conform to a pregnant belly when a character is pregnant.

If that concept is possible, a simple mod that randomly assigns skeleton Breast node values can than be used on female npcs allowing for weight to really be used to create a mesh that can vary from slim to chubby allowing with random Breast size thus allowing a truly diverse and immersive selection of female bodies one will come across during game play!

I know of a mod with a Breast resizer on nexus. I was thinking something along that concept

I've seen this thread popping up in the new comments section - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25380-npc-body-scale-randomizer/- haven't tried it myself but it sounds like it could be just what you're looking for.

I've seen this thread popping up in the new comments section - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25380-npc-body-scale-randomizer/- haven't tried it myself but it sounds like it could be just what you're looking for.

Thank you this is excellent!

Archived