(REQUEST) Broom sweeping anim? :)

sophiextime

hi all x 

:D

not sure if this is the right place to post this but...

erm, is it at all possible for a skilled clever handsome/beautiful person to make a animation where i can sweep like the girls in the Taverns ( Inns) do?

i work at the Banned Mare and when its quiet would like to sweep like they do , kind of a fun chore.

there seems to be various brooms laying about skyrim and it be a nice simple animation i could use via maybe a magic spell or something so i can use a equipped broom and sweep?

i couldn,t find one on Nexus or here so guess so far one isnt made.

as the gam seems to have one already for NPC's maybe the scripts for that could be used?

Hope its possible as would be fun for Inns as well as player homes.

fankies x x x x

Idle Property idleLooseSweepingStart Auto

theActor.PlayIdle(idleLooseSweepingStart)

If you want the player to play it, then you need to avoid it to move freely (Game.setPlayerAIDriven(True)), and give a "Wait" package to it.

umm.. i have no idea how to do what you typed. is that a console command? sorry i am not great at console use. those first two lines you posted. They are 2 seperate console commands?

and avoid what? i have a broom in my inventory. that console command will animate the broom? x sorry if i seem a bit dipsy. :blush:

OK, sorry. I wrote this really quickly. Let me explain.

The "sweeping" is an Idle animation. An animation that has a start event, a looping event, and an end event.

It is defined for "Characters" so pretty much all human-like races can use it (any race that has the human-skeleton.)

Now, the player don't play idles. It moves freely by following your keyboard.

To make a player character to play an idle, you need to avoid to control it from the keyboard. "SetPlayerAIDriven" does that.

The idles can be played in two ways then:

* by papyrus code (better for starting, more complex to stop)

* by having them inside a package as custom idles (more complex to start, better for stopping)

The two lines I wrote before are papyrus script. they are not a console command. They are not the same.

I think you are creating a mod, aren't you?

In this case you may have a "scene" or an "event" where you wish the player to "broom" somewhere.

Then yo can have a package in a scene that will do this for you. Single procedure package, with Wait as procedure. The time is what you want in seconds, don't check "stop movements", and be sure that the procedure ends the package.

Then try first to add the idle anim in the last tab of the Package. If it does not work, you can add a papyrus fragment to the package. Like:

akActor.playIdle(idleLooseSweepingStart) <-- in the start package fragment

akActor.sendAnimationEvent("IdleStopLoose") <-- in the end fragment

akActor.sendAnimationEvent("IdleForceDefaultState")

And adding the property

Idle Property idleLooseSweepingStart Auto

in the main code of the package. (And remember to fill the property.)

To be able to play a scene with the Player, you need to disable its AI at the begin of the scene, and reactivate it at the end.

You can use the Scene Fragments of the scene to do this.

Game.setPlayerAIDriven(true) <-- in the begin scene fragment

Game.setPlayerAIDriven(false) <-- in the end scene fragment

oh wow ok thank you so much. that dos help a lot :)

erm as far as modding, i havent got a clue at all..:( i am not making a mOD. it was kind of a request to find out if a MOD could be made on request or even if someone knew an easy way to animate a broom etc. i will humbly be honest, i havent got a clue how to MOD and doubt i would even manage it very well :( but really think if someone is good and skilled at it, this might be a really nice MOD or spell creation etc?

i know that sounds so lazy but i admit i cant MOD, just hoping someone sees this as a cool idea and could make one as a stand alone or for someone to add to an existing MOD.

It is naive of me as it seemed a simple challenge as the animation technically already exists in the vanilla game as a NPC idle. - hides!-

:)

OK, so you are searching a way to:

* on a specific event (like casting a spell), to have the player to broom on the location it is

Correct?

A mod like this can be done in about 10 minutes if you like. (I don't get why a mod like this can be interesting, but why not?)

oh yes exactly!! 

for example i have a Bard MOD and one spell opens a songbook and i choose a song from a song menu pop up. then it auto equips my lute and i play!

so if i have a broom in my inventory, maybe a spell activation that equips the broom and i sweep using the same animation the NPC's use in their idle? then when its quiet and i am not in prostitute mode or serving food or cutting wood ( because Wraiths RP Mod is so amazing i adore it!!!- quick plug there) i can then not just stand around. i can manually choose to sweep in the Inn or even in my Breezehome or anywhere! 

gets all excited over such a little thing..... :D

ideally one that makes her sweep for a sensible length of time....or i deactivate it with a second spell. so one starts it..one stops. or its on a timer?

or its inerupted? or...omg the possibilities...or...in my ineed it could actually create rest for her so her tiredness improves!  :shy:

or.... once created maybe Wraith can add it to his AMAZING Mod and i would be paid for sweeping!!! giggles... XD

i am just surprised there isnt already one on Nexus.. i searched hard for a sweeping anim mod. and there isnt even a good dance mod other than non lore modern club dances which are fun but not very 'skyrim'.

was hoping for a kind of slave girl dance, sexy seductive belly-dance style dance... but thats a new request.XD

oh i also didnt know that about Maria Eden. i dont have that MOD but its size put me off. i love the help and advise but i might pass on adding that MOD just for a broom sweep for now. but will bare it in mind. ♥

Just decide what you want, and post it as a request. (You can change the title of this post and include [REQUEST] at the begin.)

For a 10 minutes mod, I am on. But nothing more.

ideally one that makes her sweep for a sensible length of time....or i deactivate it with a second spell. so one starts it..one stops. or its on a timer?

or its inerupted? or...omg the possibilities...or...in my ineed it could actually create rest for her so her tiredness improves!  :shy:

or.... once created maybe Wraith can add it to his AMAZING Mod and i would be paid for sweeping!!! giggles... XD

i am just surprised there isnt already one on Nexus.. i searched hard for a sweeping anim mod. and there isnt even a good dance mod other than non lore modern club dances which are fun but not very 'skyrim'.

was hoping for a kind of slave girl dance, sexy seductive belly-dance style dance... but thats a new request.XD

oh i also didnt know that about Maria Eden. i dont have that MOD but its size put me off. i love the help and advise but i might pass on adding that MOD just for a broom sweep for now. but will bare it in mind. ♥

You're right that it would be silly to install just for the sweeping anim, but ironically, Maria Eden has belly dances and the like as well, probably just the type of dances you're looking for.

ok thankyou. x

well a simply 10 minute MOD would i guess be perfect if it uses a spell system to activate and animate a broom and sweeping animation.

i can create a REQUEST at the title and i guess if someone sees potential and wants to try and expand on it, ie include it in a current MOD or make it more involved it be awesome. :)

ultimately i simply wanted to be able to make my player sweep the floor like the NPC's do when their idling about the Inns. makes this more immersive and i adore immersion  :heart:

You're right that it would be silly to install just for the sweeping anim, but ironically, Maria Eden has belly dances and the like as well, probably just the type of dances you're looking for.

oh it does? omg its a shame that those things arent also available as stand alone mods or animations for use as well as the Eden MOD. but maybe the MOD maker is reluctant to separate them.

a sexy belly-dance in an In would be amazing to support any arousal MOD as the NPC's could find it a tease. and a sweeping animation would just give some immersion while waiting for an NPC to approach and ask for sex in a prostitution MOD. :)

I can do a mod like this for you.

Just let me know how long the sweeping effect should last.

* The spell will be equipped any time you collect a broom in your inventory, and unequipped when you remove the broom.

* Using the spell will make the player to go in 3rd person view and start sweeping for your specified amount of time (in seconds)

Nothing else.

wooot!!!

omg i am soo excited!

um..i would guess a sensible animation effect migh be about the same time the NPC's sweep for..i think about 5 or 6 seconds? does that sound too long or short? i think the NPC's sweep animate for about that time before they stop and move. o.o

I have BTW currently uninstalled all of my Skyrim AND removed NMM because a friend on this forum is going to help me ( step by step) learn how to use Mod Organizer as everyone seems to suggest it and i am a heavy immersive mod lover.

So i will be thrilled to use this and incorporate it into my game.

on a side note, hope i am not presuming or treading on toes or out of place stating this, but Wraiths Radiant Prostitution MOD i feel would be awesome with this and i had mentioned it and i think he had found it an interested possible add on for his MOD. But also he may see this as a seperate useful thing players can use along with his MOD.:) 

Its not my place to say it should be added to his MOD or that he wishes to add it , but your work i think would enhance it...-hides again-

* The spell will be equipped any time you collect a broom in your inventory, and unequipped when you remove the broom.

* Using the spell will make the player to go in 3rd person view and start sweeping for your specified amount of time (in seconds)

Nothing else.

You really are an awesome person.

on a side note, hope i am not presuming or treading on toes or out of place stating this, but Wraiths Radiant Prostitution MOD i feel would be awesome with this and i had mentioned it and i think he had found it an interested possible add on for his MOD. But also he may see this as a seperate useful thing players can use along with his MOD. :)

Its not my place to say it should be added to his MOD or that he wishes to add it , but your work i think would enhance it...-hides again-

Look at me blabbing on about Maria Eden, but this is in the context of adding a sweeping feature to Radiant Prostitution. Maria Eden has a function (or will when it's properly implemented) where the brothel owner sometimes orders you to sweep the floor, and you have to do it for a certain amount of time. I'd be all for a similar feature being added to Radiant Prostitution.

Nothing else.

You really are an awesome person.

on a side note, hope i am not presuming or treading on toes or out of place stating this, but Wraiths Radiant Prostitution MOD i feel would be awesome with this and i had mentioned it and i think he had found it an interested possible add on for his MOD. But also he may see this as a seperate useful thing players can use along with his MOD. :)

Look at me blabbing on about Maria Eden, but this is in the context of adding a sweeping feature to Radiant Prostitution. Maria Eden has a function (or will when it's properly implemented) where the brothel owner sometimes orders you to sweep the floor, and you have to do it for a certain amount of time. I'd be all for a similar feature being added to Radiant Prostitution.

Well i sure hope so but with huge respect thats for Wraith to decide and implement, but i am so with you on that!! i adore immersion and anything that creates a feeling of belonging and interaction on a simple level, even down to sweeping or shopping list stuff or just general fun. :) all of which can improve player stats and arousal or quest progression and rank.

Archived