Butttail

Raymond

Yep. Name says for itself. Eventually, due to skeleton problem tail on beast races decides to move to the right buttcheek in the fighting mode, being on it's place in non-battle mode. Tried a couple of skeletons, they all give same result. If there is a replacement tail mod which will solve this problem it will be still fine and, most probably, the best variant. NSFW pictures under spoiler.

842daf8c2fd641c6e78234a1711cc8bd.jpgd2ff3c6054f229ec83e4cc1bdc87439f.jpg

This isn't a "mod" problem or even a skeleton problem.  It is either an animation problem, or a generic oblivion problem (like floating weapons and such).  The LAPF contains a reset 3d state that would likely reset the tail, or you can find some similar mod that contains a reset.

Installed LAPF, yet tail isn't reset and is still a bit on the right side of the body.

EDIT: Using trial and error way I figured out it is a NoMaaM BBB Animation Replacer mod which makes tail not to be on it's place. Still need a help with a solution if possible.

You didn't read or understand what I was trying to tell you, you have to go into the LAPF settings and select the reset 3d state.

It was as I suspected, an animation problem and not a skeleton one.  Until you fix the animation, you can't fix the issue.  To fix the animation, you need to do as Vaelorian just suggested.  That or find another animation replacer mod than NoMaam.

Somehow I figured out how to fix bones in Blender. Now I have another problem - my character eventually turns right while standing idle in hand-to-hand combat mode (this is the only animation I changed, handtohandidle.kf), while moving and facing the correct direction when "W" is pressed.

Edit: Was a common problem in Blender, fixed qite easily in NifScope. Thank you for your attention and your help.

Archived