Bestiality (guide for beginner)

Niemowi

Not sure how accurate it is... but here it goes!

1. FNIS with creatures expansion. Get this first and make sure to install both FNIS and the FNIS creatures expansion

2. Sexlab. This is necessary for basically all of the sex animations

3. Zaz animation pack. I don't know if it's exactly necessary for beastiality, but it's useful even still.

4. Creatures framework RC10. 

5. Morenastycritters

6. Sexlab Nude Creatures

7. (optional) Sexlab Aroused Creatures (You need Sexlab Aroused Redux for this to work)

8. Something to initiate the sex: Either a combat sex mod like "Defeat" or "Submit" (Two different mods, I don't recommend using them together. Causes problems).

Or you can cheat and use something like Mass Matchmaker

Be sure to run FNIS in the skyrim/data/tools folder

And the load order for the creatures should be something like this:

Sexlab

Creaturesframework

Morenastycritters

Sexlabnudecreatures

SexlabnudecreaturesDG

SexlabnudecreaturesDB

Not sure how accurate it is... but here it goes!

1. FNIS with creatures expansion. Get this first and make sure to install both FNIS and the FNIS creatures expansion

2. Sexlab. This is necessary for basically all of the sex animations

3. Zaz animation pack. I don't know if it's exactly necessary for beastiality, but it's useful even still.

4. Creatures framework RC10. 

5. Morenastycritters

6. Sexlab Nude Creatures

7. (optional) Sexlab Aroused Creatures (You need Sexlab Aroused Redux for this to work)

8. Something to initiate the sex: Either a combat sex mod like "Defeat" or "Submit" (Two different mods, I don't recommend using them together. Causes problems).

Or you can cheat and use something like Mass Matchmaker

Be sure to run FNIS in the skyrim/data/tools folder

And the load order for the creatures should be something like this:

Sexlab

Creaturesframework

Morenastycritters

Sexlabnudecreatures

SexlabnudecreaturesDG

SexlabnudecreaturesDB

Someone should sticky this post.

You don't need Creature Framework and Nude Creatures, because it's included into More Nasty Critters.

This guy probably knows better...

I'm pretty sure the load order is on the mod pages anyways

I kept Creature Framework and Nude Creatures because I wasn't sure if it was completely gone or if there were things not included?

Also I'm using Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures

so... it requires Creature Framework?

I'll try disabling Nude Creatures and see if it makes a difference

I'm using BDIC too. Everything you said is fine, but you won't need Creature Framework or Sexlab Nude Creatures. It's included in MNC. BDIC uses MNC as a requirement and it uses CF and SLNC from MNC.

Just look for the requirements listed on the mods page and then look for the requirements of the requirements, and everything should be fine :cool:

Yes and don't forget to reset the animations in SL otherwise the animations won't work. It had cost me lots of headaches (so luckily, since I have a real headache now, it won't make it any more badder).

In MCM go to SexLab then the menu item; Rebuild & Clean and in the left side of the options , choose the middle one (rebuild animation registery (or something like that)).

And the above steps posted by others

Archived