Is there a

littleman

Mod that lets me capture NPCs as slaves and sell them as sex slaves to other NPCs' date=' ( as in say I capture Dar-Ma and I want to sell her to Seed Neeus)

I do not think Slave trader works that way.

[/quote']

Actually that is exactly what lovers slave trader & the latest lovers victims mod does.

Really? I thought it was pre defined npcs only.

No. It is best however to NEVER enslave any characters that respawn (like bandits for example) as this can lead to weirdness and save game bloat. Any named character is fair game :) Just remember NOT to grab folks that quests depend on or you might break that quest line.

No. It is best however to NEVER enslave any characters that respawn (like bandits for example) as this can lead to weirdness and save game bloat. Any named character is fair game :) Just remember NOT to grab folks that quests depend on or you might break that quest line.

Like Martin! muhahahahaha!

Like Martin! muhahahahaha!

My sides! XD

It's called Oblivion. ;) In the vanilla game you always manage to hide a single lockpick when you go to jail.

Very Funny....:dodgy:

The mod I was thinking of was this one: http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=39385 It does not allow a additional inventory but makes escapes a bit less silly.

Sometimes i've wanted to get caught into jail and raped by prisoner (LoversTrueCrime) so i could take some nice screenshots but vanilla ruined it all. Don't want to escape, i just want to play it messy! :P

It's called Oblivion. ;) In the vanilla game you always manage to hide a single lockpick when you go to jail.

Very Funny....:dodgy:

The mod I was thinking of was this one: http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=39385 It does not allow a additional inventory but makes escapes a bit less silly.

Sometimes i've wanted to get caught into jail and raped by prisoner (LoversTrueCrime) so i could take some nice screenshots but vanilla ruined it all. Don't want to escape' date=' i just want to play it messy! :P

[/quote']

Whoa. WHOA, that gives me an idea.

Somebody needs to make a mod where the Countess of Leyawin actually gets to "torture" her prisons, the player included.

Archived