morrreeee machines

downjonsie

There are a few machine add-ons through Devious Devices/Devious Chests, but if you're not going to use the other assets in that package it's not worth getting it just for the machine.

I'd like to see a lot of the assets in Dwemer Ruins be put to practical use, like the automations being given ports/rods for intercourse with males and females.
Also I can't be the only one who thinks those thrusting devices on the pipes would make great sexual-torture devices.

There are a few machine add-ons through Devious Devices/Devious Chests, but if you're not going to use the other assets in that package it's not worth getting it just for the machine.

I'd like to see a lot of the assets in Dwemer Ruins be put to practical use, like the automations being given ports/rods for intercourse with males and females.

Also I can't be the only one who thinks those thrusting devices on the pipes would make great sexual-torture devices.

Could you elaborate on what machine? I've never seen anything outside of binds, gags, and plugs with the dd integrations. But, I like your idea, too. I'm totally stumped to how no one thought (or maybe they did, just never completed it) to make dwarven automaton machines.

Could you elaborate on what machine? I've never seen anything outside of binds, gags, and plugs with the dd integrations. But, I like your idea, too. I'm totally stumped to how no one thought (or maybe they did, just never completed it) to make dwarven automaton machines.

Can find the Devious Chest here. It has quite a few requirements, most of which I never want to use since they don't contain machine stuff as the core base. From the description it also only triggers the machine if you have Estrus Chaurus + installed as well. So in my opinion it isn't worth it when all you're using is one feature from all of those mods.

REQUIRED MODS

SkyUI v4.1

SexLab 1.59+

SexLab Aroused v20140124 or Sexlab Aroused Redux 16

ZaZ Animation Pack v6.04

Devious Devices Assets v2.9.0

Devious Devices Integration v2..9.0 

Can find the Devious Chest here. It has quite a few requirements, most of which I never want to use since they don't contain machine stuff as the core base. From the description it also only triggers the machine if you have Estrus Chaurus + installed as well. So in my opinion it isn't worth it when all you're using is one feature from all of those mods.

REQUIRED MODS

SkyUI v4.1

SexLab 1.59+

SexLab Aroused v20140124 or Sexlab Aroused Redux 16

ZaZ Animation Pack v6.04

Devious Devices Assets v2.9.0

Devious Devices Integration v2..9.0 

ooh yeh i looked into this one before. you're definitly on point about it. besides, i figured the whole thing was just a reskin of estrus, and thrown in random chances of triggering it. always figured meh. i could do all that with just dd and estrus itself lol

Archived