PC idle animation

Teddar

Hi all.

Id like my female PC to play a sexy idle all the time but i cant find a mod which will work for me. For ages i was using Personality idles which allows you to choose which idle your character plays. Sadly this has now started causing problems with LAPF and it was pointed out to me that it PI isnt compatible with LAPF which is weird as it was working at one point. At the moment im using Seductive idles which i found on nexus which does work with LAPF but that mod has a number of idles which play at random. Is there a way for me to force my PC to only play the sexy idle? Is it something I would need to create a custom mod for myself? I have no experience with modding.

Any advice appreciated.  :D

There's a couple of approaches. Most of it is done via CS or CS/E and the NPC is Player (everyone's PC). You simply need to access the Animation tab and toy around with Idle, and change it to one of the sexy idles.

1. Review this Seductive Idle from nexus and edit it to use only the preferred idle you like. There's only 2 or 3 sexy idles that I know of, so fairly simple. (It may be using some AI too; to cycle through those animations.)

2. Or learn what seductive idle is doing and recreate it yourself, again using your preferred idle.

Archived