Greetings all

Hello, Trying FO3 for the first time. Interested in checking FO4 out, and wanted to get a taste for the world some.

Been played Skyrim for about a year now, and I mess with the mods a bunch. Want to mod my FO game a bit, so my question is...

I play with Sevenbase body type in skyrim, is there anything similar in FO that I could use to for my character?

With that handled I can work on the rest of the mods.

Thanks for any input,

Rama

Oh would also take any advise on other good mods for the game.

Guest endgameaddiction

As far as I know there are no conversions for this modified version of T6M. You'd have to do the conversions yourself if you want any to have that specific body style.

The alternative to use would be T6M vanilla replacers. They won't have that body definition from the one I linked but it's based of the original T6M that's based off of Type 6, which is based of Type3. In other words, they all share the same UV map so you can use any type 3 body textures for it.

Izumiko made T6M vanilla armor/clothing replacers for FNV and ported over the one's that are the same for FO3. Unfortunately he didn't cover the DLCs so either you can convert some of the type 3 DLC one's to the T6M with clothing converter or just stick with the type 3 version.

Here's a list of some really nice mods I use for my Fallout 3.

Quests

Quo Vagis

Alton, IL

Location and Player Homes

Trynfkwtmes Exotic Dancers

Solace

Alpha C-ev

Underground Hideout

Billionaries Vault

Fort Freeway (changing the weather may sometimes get stuck and can't be turned off)

Old Olney Player Bunker (nice cozy little home that is pretty underrated imo)

Guest endgameaddiction

It may be you don't have archive Invalidation Invalidated enabled. Provide a screenshot if you can. It'll help determine the issue.

Also, what mod manager are you using?

I have been using NMM since I first started messing with mods in Skyrim, pretty much all I know atm.

Where whould I find  archive Invalidation Invalidated  to umm enable it  hehe

<--- such a newb

Rama

Ohh yeah speaking of newb.......  hehe   google is my friend  I found it.  Going to go see what happens.

post-572102-0-97534500-1438027566_thumb.jpg

Ohh that's not good.... 

Guest endgameaddiction

Ah, you are missing the proper skeleton for the breast. The body was made for breast bouncing animation so you'll need a proper skeleton with breast bone, otherwise that's the glitchy result you'll get if not having a proper skeleton installed and using one not built for bouncing breasts. install just the skeleton and animations from Bouncing Natural Breasts and Armor Replacer. Also, you'll need to install the animations within the mod if you want to see the breasts actually bounce. The same applies for clothing. You'll need to install either the clothing/armor from that mod but it will give you a different body style when equipping cloths or you can just use something else that may not have breast animation. For armor and clothing, you don't need to have any with breast animations the breast glitch only happens when you are naked. So if you can't find any armor/clothing that you like with breast animation, you will be okay if you use one without breast animations.

This is where you should install the following skeleton and animations for breast bounce (if you want to use breast animations while naked or with clothing).

meshes/characters/_male/skeleton.nif (for skeleton install)

meshes/characters/_male and meshes/characters/_male/locomotion (.kf files are animation files for Fallout)

meshes/characters/_1stperson/skeleton.nif (if you want to see jiggly boobs in first person view)

And the black underwear look is due to not having Archive Invalidation Invalidated installed. There's a few you can use.

ArchiveInvalidation File Generator this one is really nice to use and I would recommend it. it works for both FO3 and FNV.

ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated There's two versions manual install and program installer.

I don't know if NMM has a built in AII installer like FOMM. But if you plan to use any sex mods here in the future if you decide to jump on Fallout New Vegas, I would recommend, and other modders would recommend using Fallout Mod Manager found here on LL. It's heavily supported by the mod creators of Sexout mods and sub mods for Sexout.

Mod Organizer is the other mod manager I would recommend as it has very nice features and there are people here who can help you out with MO and fallout mods.

Archived