Is there any sort of guide to getting sexlab and HDT to work together?

yolodolosmoloye4143

I'm assuming you have HDT installed and running and so you have breast physics outside of sex animations. Being that when a female actor moves there is breast bouncing. If so thats it your done.

Now if your talking about having both NPC's and the player character have breast physics it gets only slightly more complicated in that you need to make sure they share the same skeleton. In this way HDT can act on both the player character and NPC.

I'm assuming you have HDT installed and running and so you have breast physics outside of sex animations. Being that when a female actor moves there is breast bouncing. If so thats it your done.

Now if your talking about having both NPC's and the player character have breast physics it gets only slightly more complicated in that you need to make sure they share the same skeleton. In this way HDT can act on both the player character and NPC.

How would I achieve getting it to work with NPC's? I've been able to make it so you see HDT work while walking but during sexlab animations they only bounce when changing positions and then stop.

How would I achieve getting it to work with NPC's? I've been able to make it so you see HDT work while walking but during sexlab animations they only bounce when changing positions and then stop.

You copy the female skeleton for the player character in the skyrim mods subfolder and overwrite the npc skeleton. I dont recall the exact file tree so just look around a bit. This also works for pregnancy scaling if you wanted that too.

Just in case, may I ask which skeleton and which version of that skeleton you are using? I only ask because I've seen three posts in the last week from people who found out they were using an outdated skeleton that didn't support what they wanted it to do.

That means the HDT is working, you just need to use more dynamic animations or a body with bigger features.

Archived