Question about Temptress Race and UNPB Body Files

zX Raptile Xz

Hey Guys i got a Question i cant figur out myself so here it is..   i started a New game as a Female Vampire Temptress character and as you all know the Temptress Race uses the Standard UNP body but i want to know if there is a way to Replace the UNP standart body files within its folder to the UNPB body and a Download link to the UNPB body files would be really apprciated.

If you have Bodyslide - create your own UNP related meshes. And yes, you can play Temptress with any UNP related mesh pack you like. Just find the right files and replace them (femalebody, femalehands & femalefeet, each for _0 and _1 as .nif files).

Hey Guys i got a Question i cant figur out myself so here it is..   i started a New game as a Female Vampire Temptress character and as you all know the Temptress Race uses the Standard UNP body but i want to know if there is a way to Replace the UNP standart body files within its folder to the UNPB body and a Download link to the UNPB body files would be really apprciated also im Currently Banned from te Nexus for a Unknown reason :angry: anyway any help or tips you guys have would really help ;) dont give me Nexus links though like i said im banned there...

Hello and im not a pro but using the same race atm...In short Yes you can....Will require manual replacement of the files in the temptress folder

but its not bad just make your own patch and use it through the mod manager. there are directions on the site how to do it with CBBE I use. should be the same for UNPB. But not sure 100% here are the directions.

Instructions: ==Manual Install Only==

-Place the CBBEv3 textures in the path below:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\textures\temptress\actors\character\female

-Place the CBBEv3 Tempress Neck Seam Fix in the same location above. Overwrite when asked.

-Place the CBBEv3 meshes in the path below:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\meshes\temptress\actors\character\character assets

so just do the same thing with UNPB im guessing... On a side note the custom race can be a pain in the ass.... and im planing on not using it anymore and just going with normal races with body mods... makes life/moding easy... Good Luck and let me know if it works.

Hey Guys i got a Question i cant figur out myself so here it is..   i started a New game as a Female Vampire Temptress character and as you all know the Temptress Race uses the Standard UNP body but i want to know if there is a way to Replace the UNP standart body files within its folder to the UNPB body and a Download link to the UNPB body files would be really apprciated also im Currently Banned from te Nexus for a Unknown reason :angry: anyway any help or tips you guys have would really help ;) dont give me Nexus links though like i said im banned there...

Hello and im not a pro but using the same race atm...In short Yes you can....Will require manual replacement of the files in the temptress folder

but its not bad just make your own patch and use it through the mod manager. there are directions on the site how to do it with CBBE I use. should be the same for UNPB. But not sure 100% here are the directions.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\textures\temptress\actors\character\female

-Place the CBBEv3 Tempress Neck Seam Fix in the same location above. Overwrite when asked.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\meshes\temptress\actors\character\character assets

so just do the same thing with UNPB im guessing... On a side note the custom race can be a pain in the ass.... and im planing on not using it anymore and just going with normal races with body mods... makes life/moding easy... Good Luck and let me know if it works.

Allright Thanks i dont run a Steam Copy of the Game though i just bought mine in a Game Store in my City with all DLC so the Install Path is a little diffrent but its not a problem the only thing i need is a Link to the UNPB body files i googled for hours but i only find Nexus links i need a Mediafire link for the UNPB files if you know one it would really help and thanks for the Relpy man

If you have Bodyslide - create your own UNP related meshes. And yes, you can play Temptress with any UNP related mesh pack you like. Just find the right files and replace them (femalebody, femalehands & femalefeet, each for _0 and _1 as .nif files).

im Not a Pro Modder but Bodyslide sounds interresting i will give it a try i just love the big Tits the UNPB body has but i cant seem to find a Download link for the UNPB body files i only find Nexus links wich unfortunatly im Banned from anyway thanks for the Reply!

Allright Thanks i dont run a Steam Copy of the Game though i just bought mine in a Game Store in my City with all DLC so the Install Path is a little diffrent but its not a problem the only thing i need is a Link to the UNPB body files i googled for hours but i only find Nexus links i need a Mediafire link for the UNPB files if you know one it would really help and thanks for the Relpy man

im Not a Pro Modder but Bodyslide sounds interresting i will give it a try i just love the big Tits the UNPB body has but i cant seem to find a Download link for the UNPB body files i only find Nexus links wich unfortunatly im Banned from anyway thanks for the Reply!

I dont have any UNPB body files sry but maybe somone on LL has some they could upload or just get a body from here im sure there is one somone made for lovers lab.

Hey there,

believe me, you don't need to be an expert to use Bodyslide - heck, I'm just a simple user with no further skills. Bodyslide is simply an additional application that allows you to create mesh files - the form giving files the textures are projected on. Those files are named *.nif, as I said before.

Within the Bodyslide mod, you'll find all the presets you need, including UNPB. And you should get yourself another Nexus account. Surely there is another way to get those files, but hey, why not go by another name to the Nexus. I doubt that they trace your network card, but simply your account.

-> new account = free of sins

Hey there,

believe me, you don't need to be an expert to use Bodyslide - heck, I'm just a simple user with no further skills. Bodyslide is simply an additional application that allows you to create mesh files - the form giving files the textures are projected on. Those files are named *.nif, as I said before.

Within the Bodyslide mod, you'll find all the presets you need, including UNPB. And you should get yourself another Nexus account. Surely there is another way to get those files, but hey, why not go by another name to the Nexus. I doubt that they trace your network card, but simply your account.

-> new account = free of sins

i will have a look at bodyslide then and yeah te Nexus Moderators are Rediculous it seems i was Banned for not Running a Steam Copy of the Game they thought i used a Pirated Version altough that is not true i bought the Collectors Edition on the Release day and i fully Support Bethesda.. same with Fallout New Vegas i like buying Collectors Editions ya know anyway thanks for the Reply

Bodyslide may be easy but it'll never be as easy as downloading and installing a mod.

Guess what ?? I'm lazy, and so fellow lazies here is the UNPB body for the temptress race: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22166/

Go to files > miscelanious > download > install > enjoy

Like i said im Currently Banned at the nexus so that Nexus link you gave me is useless anyway i will make a new account thanks for the reply though

Archived