Request for a body replacer

Amber Fletcher

Not sure if it would be possible to take a blender file that a modder here on LoversLab made and convert it into a body replacer/nif file for Skyrim (not sure if it could be sync'd up with the skeletons it uses or not) would also settle for a BodySlide of it too, if that would be feasible :)

The model that I'd like to have converted is here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1005-female-body-4-big-breasts-futa/

PS: Main thing I'm after for Skyrim is a female body replacer/nif set (0 + 1) with four breasts, or even one with 2 main breasts, then 3 sets of smaller breasts below (like to match some Khajiit texture replacers) (main breasts be something like CBBE with the smaller ones being like UNP), would like one with an udder if someone could create that too (breasts + udder)(have wanted an udder body for Skyrim nearly since I started adding adult mods to mine like 3 years ago XD)

- Thanks in advance if anyone can do any of these for me :)

Archived