spouses enhanced

RSPatch 

Nusbie Voices

remodeled armor

amazing follower tweaks

paradise halls farengars study / SLExtension

Fuz Ro Doh

realistic forces

I followed the install to the letter for calientes beautiful bodies for breast, belly, butt hdt (it all works) No conflicts in MO. So I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on mods I should add to this. Like male on female positions, voices for sexlab, stuff that fleshes out mods I listed, ect. I don't want anything dealing with the player being the victim, no beast sex, no gay sex, or giant boobs. 

The positions are all part of the SL Framework already. There is no "gay" stuff since it works on everyone anyway, so if you don't want to see man on man action be cautious what mods you use and how they're set up in their MCM menus. :lol:

Google search SG Hairs and get the 268 or 350 edition (if you can find that one). There are other good hairpacks as well, like KS, Oblivion hairs, etc.

Adorable face is nice.

You'll need a lot of clothing and armor to fit the body you're using.

If performance is an issue try "Optimizer Textures" from the Nexus (great program).

The positions are all part of the SL Framework already. There is no "gay" stuff since it works on everyone anyway, so if you don't want to see man on man action be cautious what mods you use and how they're set up in their MCM menus. :lol:

Google search SG Hairs and get the 268 or 350 edition (if you can find that one). There are other good hairpacks as well, like KS, Oblivion hairs, etc.

Adorable face is nice.

You'll need a lot of clothing and armor to fit the body you're using.

If performance is an issue try "Optimizer Textures" from the Nexus (great program).

I had to disable adorable faces because I couldn't figure out how to get the color of the skin to match up to the body. Def will check out the hair mod you listed.

edit: any hair or clothing mods you can suggest that are not static? Reacts to movement and maybe wind?

I use UNP HDT-PE in one MO profile and CITRUS is another. So I don't know what's available for the body you're using. But there are some CBBE BodySlide armor threads here on the Lab in the downloads section, and I'm sure Nexus has their fair share as well.

Adorable face only works with Fair Skin Complexion (it's normal map matches so there's no color issue).

There are some good NPC replacers mentioned in threads (and links available) here on LL to make all the uglies look better. There's also SkyKids if you want the best child replacer (two versions for it) or playable child races.

I think I messed up. Do I need to re-install ENB mods?

I installed ENB mods on MO but didn't realize I needed to install ENB engine, so I did, but Since I'm using MO do I need to re-install all the ENB mods?

Just put all the files from the ENB mod you use that don't go in the /data directory into the Skyrim directory, everything else should be set up fine in MO. Note that (unless specified by the ENB you chose) you only want to install two files from the actual ENB zip file - d3d9.dll and enbhost.exe from the wrapper version. 

Archived