[DOA5LR] Nude+ mods by Toffi

Toffi

The 80's are alive!

Well, actually not really. I just tried my hands on modding Doa5 today for the first time, shuffling around a few textures and meshes. And editing the cheerleader outfits seemed like a good idea for a start, so this is how this came about. Though I find legwarmers kinda sexy as well, so two birds with one stone, I guess. Nothing major, just 4 characters* with a simple edit. Thought I might as well share them.

I used Harry Palmer's mod (thank you very much for making all of this possible), and took inspiration from MrMojo's Nude+ mods, so credit where credit is due.

I am also not really a fan of hijacking any threads (makes it difficult to find stuff), so I figured I make a new one.

Icons for the mods also taken from HP, was too lazy too make my own.

(*Marie, Leifang, Hitomi and Phase4, though you can use them for other characters as well)

post-61908-0-87881600-1437244251_thumb.jpg

post-61908-0-08397600-1437244258_thumb.jpg

legwarmer.zip

They look nice. Legwarmers are sexy.

Can I ask, did you add those legwarmers to a nude body, or did you subtract a bunch of objects (dress, top, shoes, non-nude body etc) from the default cheerleader outfit and then add the nude body?

I tried fiddling with objects for the first time today, but the object I added to the base nude body (some bracelets) allocates the nude flesh texture to it, so both the nude body and the bracelets share the same flesh texture.

If you added those legwarmers to the basic nude body, what textures within the nude tmc file did you delete to make room for the legwarmer textures? The texture tool wont allow for adding new textures it seems, only swapping existing ones.

Thanks for any help. 

Can I ask, did you add those legwarmers to a nude body, or did you subtract a bunch of objects (dress, top, shoes, non-nude body etc) from the default cheerleader outfit and then add the nude body?

I tried fiddling with objects for the first time today, but the object I added to the base nude body (some bracelets) allocates the nude flesh texture to it, so both the nude body and the bracelets share the same flesh texture.

If you added those legwarmers to the basic nude body, what textures within the nude tmc file did you delete to make room for the legwarmer textures? The texture tool wont allow for adding new textures it seems, only swapping existing ones.

Thanks for any help. 

I added the legwarmers to the nude body. There is a free spot for textures on HP's meshes (L_3, L_4, L_5), so I swapped them.

At least, I think that spot was free, didn't seem like that texture was used for anything - height/width of 4 pixels didn't seem important.

But then again I was just fiddling around and may very well have no idea what I'm talking about.

Thanks for any help. 

I added the legwarmers to the nude body. There is a free spot for textures on HP's meshes (L_3, L_4, L_5), so I swapped them.

At least, I think that spot was free, didn't seem like that texture was used for anything - height/width of 4 pixels didn't seem important.

But then again I was just fiddling around and may very well have no idea what I'm talking about.

Thanks dude. I figured it out eventually and used the 3 free texture slots.

Like me, I guess for your next mod you will start with a costume that uses lots of different textures, so you can add a bunch of different stuff? It would be cool to add Hitomis karate headband (without the long bits at the back) to match the leg warmers :D 

Thanks dude. I figured it out eventually and used the 3 free texture slots.

Like me, I guess for your next mod you will start with a costume that uses lots of different textures, so you can add a bunch of different stuff? It would be cool to add Hitomis karate headband (without the long bits at the back) to match the leg warmers :D

Yeah, that would be cool.

But to be honest, I don't really have a plan on what I wanna do next or what the next logical step would be. It's mostly just experimenting and hoping something nice comes out of it.

I did try something new though; adding meshes from different costumes into one. For this Mila outfit I used the gloves from her leather-jacket outfit, her legwarmers (socks) from the cheerleader outfit and the scarf from the ninja outfit.

It all uses the same texture though, since I didn't know how to swap more than one. But it's looking very uniform, so there's that.

post-61908-0-65559300-1437286683_thumb.jpg

legwarmer_2.zip

After some more experimenting with textures I made two more. One for Helena and one for Ayane.

And with that I've reached a certain point of saturation regarding legwarmers, so these are most likely the last.

The mods I was more eager to make unfortunately all require a lot more knowledge regarding mesh-editing (all I was doing for now was swapping meshes with the tmc tool), and at the moment I lack the time to acquire said knowledge, so I don't know when or if I'll make another attempt at modding.

legwarmer_3.zip

post-61908-0-78558700-1437417618_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Bumping my thread up again. I tried some new stuff with the TMC-tools, mainly swapping around some shoes and accessories. Some costumes have - depending on the position and camera angle - a few clipping issues; still far from perfect. But for the most part I'm satisfied with the result, so I thought I might as well share them.

Haircolors not included.

post-61908-0-25028100-1439139043_thumb.jpg

sandals.zip

Bumping my thread up again. I tried some new stuff with the TMC-tools, mainly swapping around some shoes and accessories. Some costumes have - depending on the position and camera angle - a few clipping issues; still far from perfect. But for the most part I'm satisfied with the result, so I thought I might as well share them.

Haircolors not included.

Awesome mod!! can you make them with High heels also?

Haircolors not included.

Thanks.

Define "high-heels"; you have a specific pair of shoes (+character) in mind?

Can't promise anything, but I can take a look.

Haircolors not included.

Thanks.

Define "high-heels"; you have a specific pair of shoes (+character) in mind?

Can't promise anything, but I can take a look.

Like the one's that Tina wear on her Naughty school uniform!

Ah, those.

Sorry, footwear that covers the toes doesn't really interest me. It does nothing for me and I'd rather make mods I'd enjoy myself than fulfilling requests that don't.

Haircolors not included.

Not great at this and sorry to be a pain. Do I just make copies of these TCMs (the Ko/Hi/etc) and name them KOKORO_COS_00X etc to get them to work?

Love the legwarmers by the way, nothing like nude babes with accessories :)

Haircolors not included.

Not great at this and sorry to be a pain. Do I just make copies of these TCMs (the Ko/Hi/etc) and name them KOKORO_COS_00X etc to get them to work?

Love the legwarmers by the way, nothing like nude babes with accessories :)

No, you don't have to rename anything.

Get your prerefenced program (method) - either inkshuffle or dlctool - and choose these tmc-files to swap/include. I'm sure there is a short tutorial somewhere on this forum, just look there.

Ah, those.

Sorry, footwear that covers the toes doesn't really interest me. It does nothing for me and I'd rather make mods I'd enjoy myself than fulfilling requests that don't.

Hey it's cool! Now how about the one's that Kokoro wear on her Geisha costume?

Archived