What mod gives ALL female NPCs breast and butt movement?

lipplog

I tried Clams of Skyrim and Trepleen's Body Replacer with some success. But neither replaced every female body in the game with my preset version. And breast collision had to be applied individually to every NPC I encountered. Is it even possible to create a universal body type for all NPCs with automatic breast and butt movement? I honestly don't need vagina or belly. Butt would be great, but I'd settle for breast if it could be applied automatically.

Just normally (not to a custom race only) install the Groovtama skeleton and a TBBP/HDT-PE body type and they'll all have it. Of course, if they're running around in vanilla outfits you won't see the body or the jiggle. But use some TBBP/BBP/HDT armor and clothing replacer, like Minidresses Collection for example, and you'll see it.

Just normally (not to a custom race only) install the Groovtama skeleton and a TBBP/HDT-PE body type and they'll all have it. Of course, if they're running around in vanilla outfits you won't see the body or the jiggle. But use some TBBP/BBP/HDT armor and clothing replacer, like Minidresses Collection for example, and you'll see it.

Thanks! I'm already using FNIS with the latest XP32 skeleton beta.

The body I'm using BodySlide2 presets: "CBBE HDT" and "Hourglass Shape". Does that include TBBP?

I couldn't find a CBBE mod that replaces all vanilla female clothing/armor/etc with TBBP/BBP/HDT versions. Does it not exist? Is there one for UNPB? I'd be willing to switch if it's easier.

EDIT: I found a CBBE vanilla to HDT mod... 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65978/?

You don't need BBP/TBBP and HDT. Just any one of those, although HDT weighting is preferable (it will behave better).

I am using UNP HDT-PE body and I found BBP/TBBP replacers for armors and clothing (LSAR, Minidresses TBBP, and Sexy Vanilla Armor Replacer). And quite a few other things, like Brokefoot's Mashup, Bouncing Bodices and Booties, and so on.

I don't use CBBE so I don't know what all is available. I do know that BS2 can do some converting to TBBP or HDT, but have never done it myself.

You don't need BBP/TBBP and HDT. Just any one of those, although HDT weighting is preferable (it will behave better).

I am using UNP HDT-PE body and I found BBP/TBBP replacers for armors and clothing (LSAR, Minidresses TBBP, and Sexy Vanilla Armor Replacer). And quite a few other things, like Brokefoot's Mashup, Bouncing Bodices and Booties, and so on.

I don't use CBBE so I don't know what all is available. I do know that BS2 can do some converting to TBBP or HDT, but have never done it myself.

Are you tweaking the UNP body in anyway? Or are you just using whatever comes with the Redux mod?

Are you tweaking the UNP body in anyway? Or are you just using whatever comes with the Redux mod?

I'm using UNP HDT-PE body, not UNPB Redux. If you do use UNPB, and it's a good choice because of the replacers available, then don't install the skeleton or textures in the setup/install menu. Instead, install the Groovtama skeleton and nice textures afterward, overwriting what's in the UNPB Redux mod.

If you're using RM3 with that skeleton there is A LOT of tweaking you can do with the body. It kinda' makes BodySlide pointless to be honest. With the UNP body I am using I can go from bone thin and flat chested to extremely curvy and voluptuous just by using RM3 slider tweaks.

I'm using UNP HDT-PE body, not UNPB Redux. If you do use UNPB, and it's a good choice because of the replacers available, then don't install the skeleton or textures in the setup/install menu. Instead, install the Groovtama skeleton and nice textures afterward, overwriting what's in the UNPB Redux mod.

If you're using RM3 with that skeleton there is A LOT of tweaking you can do with the body. It kinda' makes BodySlide pointless to be honest. With the UNP body I am using I can go from bone thin and flat chested to extremely curvy and voluptuous just by using RM3 slider tweaks.

Sounds great! What's RM3?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived